𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗 𝗨𝗣 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘. They got to know about each other quiet a bit. It had only been a few hours she knew the siblings but it was as though they were already best friends. "Oh I forgot to ask what school do you go to Eonnie?" the younger girl asked Ji ah smiling.

 "Well tomorrow is my first day at my new school Saebom High" the brunette said as the sister and brother duo smiled.

"We go to that school!" they said in unison, the trio started to talk about what the school looked like and before they knew it, it was midnight and all three were super tired. 

"Oppa you two share a room because you're friends already" the younger girl smiled as Seojun and Ji ah both looked at her shocked "Why what's wrong?" Gowoon asked the two. 

"Oh nothing yeah sure let me show you my room Ji ah" the boy held the girls hand making her stand up and pulled her to his room. 

"The fuck was that for?" the girl raised a brow at him as he sat on his bed "These are the consequences of lying you idiot" the brunette yelled at him as he quickly shushed her.

 "Hey hey I just didn't want you to die out in the cold" the boy replied as he got out an extra blanket and laid it on the floor "I'll sleep on the floor" Seojun said to the girl as she looked at him confused

 "Hey  we've only known each other for 5 hours and you're willing to give up the comfort of your bed? It's fine I'll sleep on the floor" the girl said about to sit on the blanket he laid.

 "You're right but I'm fine I'll sleep on the floor" he said grabbing her wrist pulling preventing her from sitting there.

 "I don't sleep on a bed anyways if I was that privileged my father wouldn't have kicked me out" the girl rambled but soon realised she said too much "Oh my god" the brunette said covering her mouth. Seojun's eyes softened hearing what she said, it looked like the girl had been through a lot, "You're going to sleep on the bed full stop" the boy said to the girl smiling softly. His smile made her heart skip a beat.

 "Really?" the girl asked him as he nodded smiling the girl sat on the bed and they settled in ready to sleep.

It was even later than before but Seojun couldn't sleep, Ji ah kept running circles in his mind it was as thought the girl had him hooked in at first glance and it made him feel bad that the girl didn't live a good life with a nice father like normal kids. He got up and went to the bed and crouched in front of the girl, she was fast asleep yet she still managed to look beautiful, the boy moved the hair covering her face aside smiling "You deserve better you know" the boy whispered to her sleeping figure. After a while of admiring her the Seojun walked back to his place and fell asleep.

# 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 !

SEOJUN SOFT SPOT!!! My homegirl Ji ah better beat her father's ass or I'm gonna do it for her. It looks like Gowoon is secret cupid but I don't blame her I ship Ji ah and Seojun too. I apologise if my writing is bad, I'm not at all good at writing and it's just a hobby for me. It's been one day and I've already published four chapters omg I'm just so hooked in with this story!!

This story is much better than sweet love in my opinion so make sure to vote lovelies <3