Little Bit of Extra Info

"Revenge is always the weak pleasure of a little and narrow mind." Yan DaFu said as he looked out of his demonic palace gulping down the water.

"Maybe you are right." Fan Yezi said, "but it would have been good if we had not landed into this place."

The night when the baby was born the demons were dragged into a black hole which landed them into a place where no human or animals existed. Xue Yang was not dragged into the black hole because his heart was not filled with hatred and revenge, unlike other demons.

His heart was now filled with love and care and that was all because he met Jiyang.

It was difficult for Haoxuan to digest the news that the baby was Xue Yang's and not his. He regretted the fact that he prioritized his revenge more than Jiyang whereas Xue Yang wanted Jiyang rather than his revenge so he accepted their relationship happily and decided to move on with his life.

And yes!! 

Xue Yang sacrificed his immortality in order to save Jiyang and fortunately, Lan Xichen was able to save the baby too so Jiyang could get pregnant with other child.

Enjoyed the story? Please do comment and let me know because comments is the only I crave for ❤️😊