The Black Forest and Shadou

This is Shadou except add the tails
Hokage's pov

We were looking at the ruins of the Kurroshi compound before us. The only building that remains is a massive stone temple-like structure. I looked over at Anko and could practicaly feel the worry coming from her, the woman was sadistic and fierce but when it came to her little one she was a overprotective mother. Tenshi had a cold and emotionless face on as we walked straight to the temple. When we entered the temple I noticed the small stand in the middle of the room. He walked up and stood up on the stand and we all followed. "This seal is the only way to Shadou. The way will only open to my blood." He says as he pulls out a kunai and cuts his wrist as soon as his blood touches the ground the ground begins to glow and I feel the air begin to distort around me as the shrine disapears before us.

Anko's pov

As my eyes adjusted to the new area I was suprised to see trees all around us. A small path lead to a massive tree. As we aproached the tree I noticed Tenshi was breathing roughly and my motherly side wants to help him but I know he has to do it. We aproach a small shrine that had an itricate carving of a wolf.
Back to to Tenshi

Acording to tradition I bow as I feel the massive buildup of chakra. When I looked up I heard Anko nd the Hokage gasp as I stared into the red eyes of Shadou.
S is Shadou T is Tenshi

S: You have come
T: Yes
S:You know what you wil be accepting. You will be called a monster if others find out.
T: My clan is considered monsters it won't affect me.
S: Very well, step forward.
As I stepped forward a wolf came out of the shadowd carrying a scroll. "Since you are fullfilling your charge you will be given the summoning contract of the wolves." Shadou said as I accepted the scroll and signed the contract in blood. Iwalked toward the tailed beast and stood before him. Ifelt his chakra seeping into my body as he disapeared into me. When he was fully sealed inside I felt my strengh fade and as I blacked out Anko and the Hokage ran toward me.