Team 7

Sairento's pov

After everyone got to their seats Iruka entered into a big speach telling about how proud of us he was and how he was very proud of us all. I could care less so I just decide to take a nap. A little while later im woken up by Naruto as everyone is leaving class to go meet their sensei. "Hey, me and you are on the same team as the teme and Sakura." Naruto tells me happily. Im actually happy im on a team with Naruto and Sasuke, personally I have no issue with Sakura either so im actually happy about our team. "Thats great Naruto. Do you still need someone to eat with at Ichiraku's." I say to which he shakes his head and says. "No thanks! I finally took your advice and asked Hinata out to eat, I hope I don't mess this up." About a week ago I had gotten tired of Naruto being depressed about Sakura constantly rejecting him, so I told him the truth, that she wont ever accept him as nothing more then a friend. He was a little heartbroken at first but after I told him about Hinata's big crush on him he got happy and after I set them up on a couple of dates, they finally started going out. I just smile and wave him of as he runs over to Hinata and walk away. After Naruto leaves I decide to go eat out myself and as im walkin down the streets I once again see Sakura being shot down by Sasuke, she watches Sasuke walking away, not even glancing back at her as he head towards the Uchiha compound. She looks upset to the point of tears almost and as im walking by I hear her stomach grumble. I don't like seeing people upset and im already heading out to eat so I decide to be nice and take her to eat. "Hey you sound like your starvin. Come on I'll take you somewhere to eat, don't worry I'll pay." I say as I grab her hand and lead her to a nearby rice shop. She looks at me a little bit probably thinking that she should reject the offer, but her growling stomach wins out as she follows me to a seat. "Thank you for getting me something to eat eventhough you didn't have to." She says as we wait for our food. "It's no problem I just don't like to see my teammates suffer so how about while we wait I give you a little advice." I say as she looks at me with a skeptical look. "And how would you know how to get Sasukes attention." She says. I sigh and say. "Because me and Sasuke both have fangirls that we ignore." She looks at me and gets a look of understanding as she goes to say. "So you and Sasuke may have similar interest." I nod at her comment and decide to go ahead and tell her my advice. "Look Sakura, if you want him to notice you then you need to start of by not acting like a fangirl. Secondly you need to start trainning to be of use to the team and not focus on fashion as much, I'll even help you by teaching you the basics of medical ninjutsu but your going to have to make an effort to work together with others." She looks at me for a moment thinking my words over then smiles and says. "Okay I'll give it a shot." I give her one of my rare smiles and say. "Thats all I ask. By the way you should smile more it makes you look good." At that moment our food gets here and we both dig in. What I don't notice is the blush on Sakura's cheeck from when i smiled and complimented her. 

All Naruhina shippers be happy and also don'be afraid to comment on my writing methods I enjoy constructive criticism. Anyway this is the start of Sakura's crush on the oc so she won't be clingy on Sasuke like the normal Sakura. Naruto is not realy his brother they just treat each other as brothers.

Ciao