Rendezvous

Tenshi

I arrived at the Hokage tower and was let in to the office. With the Hokage was an elder I despised, Danzo. Out of all the elders he was the one that treated me like a tool. The Hokage smiled at me as Danzo left the room, looking beyond furious. He called me in the room then as I shut the door he erected a privacy barrier. "Tenshi before I talk serious. How are you feeling?" He says. I simply nod. "I feel fine Lord Hokage." He smiles at that response then tells me to take a seat as his face turns serious. "Tenshi, my inner council have decided to break procedure and move your rank to jounin." I was surprised when the Hokage handed me a jounin vest. I thanked him as his face became serious. "Their is a reason for your promotion. Because of your experience you are being assigned as Kakashi's co-sensei but in secret you will be under my direct orders." I nod and tell him to continue. "Their is an organization that is targeting jinchuriki's known as the Akatsuki. Your clan was known for their espionage and assassination skills and as much as I hate to admit it, you are our only option." I could tell that he was against this plan but he really had no choice in this matter. "Don't worry Lord Hokage. If it helps the village I am happy to help. He had a relieved look when I agreed as he handed me my first assignment. Rendezvous with my team and aide them in their mission. Also I was ordered to take out a group of rouge ninja suspected to act as agents for the Akatsuki.