Returning to the Village and a S-rank Mission

Tenshi

I had just got back to the village and had turned in my report. I was getting ready to leave when an anbu came in and handed him a scroll. He looked at the scroll with amazement and asked the anbu if it was true. After he confirmed it to the Hokage he asked me to come close a he erected a privacy jutsu. "Tenshi, I just got information from the head of the Anbu inteligence division. It seems a scroll containing the most powerful jutsu ever know which I thought had been destroyed has surfaced. I ordering you to retrieve the scroll for the limelight jutsu from Lord Aresh in the land of wind immediatly. You have permission to kill anyone who stands in your way, just ensure that the scroll is retrieved." I bowed before handing him my headband since I would have to do this mission under the guise of my alter ego, Sairento. I left the room and restocked my supplies as I headed to my house. I donned my clans ninja gear and headed for the target.
Gaara

"Your orders are to protect Lord Aresh and the scroll he has in his possesion. Baki I chose this team because they have never failed, if you complete this task we will achieve a weapon that will secure the safety for our entire village." I smiled as I heard mothers laughter. More bloodshed dear mother, I hope it's exciting.
Pic at the top is his clans assassin gear.