PROLOGUE

Y/N STOOD AND STARED DOWN HER TWIN SISTERS. Her demonic like aure frightened the Zenin clan, her cursed energy were more powerful and deadly.

"Mai, Maki"

The two froze as Mai couldn't stop shaking from the fright as Maki held her sister's shoulder to come her down. But deep inside they were scared of their older sister.

"I expect you both to be more stronger"

Those words made them almost teared up, their big sister actually gave them motivation to be stronger for the Zenin.

"Don't be reckless"

With that Y/n left leaving the twin sisters crying. Mai hugged Maki as they both embraced each other, they promised each other they will not leave each other's side.

"I will be leaving"

The old man stood up in anger "LEAVE LIKE YOUR COWARD MOTHER YOU BIT-"

Y/n grabbed the Head's neck, choking him with extreme strength as the old man scratched her gloves hand but she just tilt her head. The sorcerers tried stopping her but she unleashed her half amount of cursed energy enough to throw them back to the walls causing a dent.

"Speak my mother like that... I'll kill you with my own damn hands"

She threatened and threw the old man on the floor as he coughed. Y/n turned her back and about to walk away when he yelled

"YOU MONSTER!"

Y/n looked back on her shoulder and gave him her glowing golden eyes, scaring the head and the other sorcerers.

"ha..call me a monster, the zenin clan would be at downfall without me and Toji"

She walked away and covered her cursed energy, Y/n looked down at her glove when something bumped on her legs. The female looked and saw a kid who looks like Toji. He was shivering in fear as he looked up at the older Zenin.

"Are you perhaps..Toji's son?"

The scared child nodded slowly, as Y/n ruffled his hair. The child unexpectedly leaned to her touch, he wasn't gave any parental affection.

"Megumi Fushiguro"

Y/n nodded and thought this child must be the step brother of Tsumiki.

"Zenin Y/n"

"Stand the fuck up Mai, Maki"

Y/n yelled as she kicked the twin sisters back making them land on the ground, tears running down to their cheeks.

"Tsk..you two must get stronger so that you won't rely on anyone"

Maki stood up and nodded as Mai was already tired but still won't give up. Their older sister, the only one powerful in Zenin Clan except Toji was training them.

"Mai wrong, aim it again!"

She yelled as the Mai gulped and loaded her ammo again, Y/n walked towards to Maki and checked her posture making her smirk.

"Y/n.."

Megumi walked towards to his cousin who was polishing her knives. She hummed in response before looking back.

Her eyes widened at the sight. Megumi was severely injured, blood was still spilling on the floor as tears run to his cheeks.

"Who did this?"

That was until Y/n killed the head of the Zenin Clan. Higher ups made a discussion that they will not banish her but will be severely punished.

Y/n came back after 1 week of the punishment. Her body was filled with bandages and brushed yet her eyes were filled with determination. This punishment was not a punishment to her but a.. train.

In just one week she learned how to manipulate a curse's blood.

She walked to the main hall and saw the Gojo Clan and of course the Kamo Clan sitting. Y/n smirked as she walked towards and bowed her head to the new head who was smiling at her.

The head was proud of Y/n killing the previous head. The previous head was sadistic and would kill children.

"Nice to see you again Y/n"

She just hummed and leaned her frame on the wall as she observed the people inside. She noticed a white haired male, eyes look dead.

"This is Gojo Satoru"

The white haired male stood up and didn't spared Y/n a glance. She didn't say anything and grabbed Gojo's chin making him look up that was until his eyes widened.

Y/n's eyes intrigued him, they were filled with determination and death.

She hummed and placed her gloved hand down.

"Didn't know that Gojo Clan was filled with godly eyes"

She mumbled enough for the white haired to hear. Gojo blushed lightly and bowed his head before thanking the female, she just hummed.

"I'm leaving Japan"

The twin sisters stopped at their tracks when they heard what she said.

"When will you be back?"

The female just shrugged as she crossed her arms.

"Why are you leaving..Y/n nee"

She looked back and saw her little sisters crying. Y/n groaned but a small smile was plastered on her face.

"you crybabies"

They just cried even more as they clung on her waist making Y/n's eyes soften as she kneeled down to match their height.

"Once I'll leave... don't rely on others, be strong on your own"

"You're le-leaving?"

Y/n sighed as Megumi cried to her chest, she rubbed his back.

"Why? Tell me why?"

The female just didn't say anything and just kept rubbing his back, Megumi's tears kept falling as he sniffled.

"Why are you leaving me too? Why is everyone leaving me? Am I that a disgrace?"

Her eyes widened and pulled away from the hug as she cupped his cheeks.

"You are not a disgrace Megumi, you are a blessing."

"I'll be back for you and my sisters..I have no intention abandoning you"

Megumi cried as Y/n was close to tearing up but she held it back. She hugged the crying boy and rocked him as she whispered reassuring words.

𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣 | 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣