CHAPTER FIVE

"Disgusting!"

"Disgusting!"

THE OLDER ZENIN LOOKED AT GOJO who was eating the macaroons that Y/n bought with a hot tea on the side. Gojo noticed her stare as he smirked before grabbing the macaroon and waved it in front of her face.

"You want some y/n chann~?"

"No"

"Aww so cold~!!"

Gojo hugged his body pretending to shiver from Y/n's coldness. The female rolled her eyes as she leaned back on the couch and stared the white ceiling.

"Hey"

"Hmm??"

He hummed before munching the blueberry macaroon as he stared at the female.

"How's Megumi holding up?"

Gojo smirked "Araa~ you're concerned how adorable Y/n chan-"

The female glared at the male making him shut his mouth up.

"He's doing well I think so~! Because the strongest one took care of him, now he owes this handsome strongest sorcerer!"

He said proudly while puffing out his chest, Y/n deadpanned at his answer before taking a sip of her coffee.

"More like he owes this ugliest pedophile"

she mumbled enough Gojo to hear, the male irked at her comment.

"HEY! I HEARD THAT"

"You have ears for that reason Satoru" She said while sipping her coffee.

"Tell me more about that vessel" She asked as Gojo grinned at her before grabbing her coffee and taking a sip.

"DISGUSTING! HOW DO YOU EVEN DRINK THAT Y/N CHANN?!"

Gojo immediately spat out the extreme bitterness of the coffee as Y/n gave him an amused smile.

"We all have different tastes"

The male hummed in agreement as he chewed the macaroon in order to get rid of the bitterness in his mouth.

"Back to the topic~! The infamous Itadori Yuuji was ordered to be executed after we found all of Sukuna's fingers." She hummed in response as a vision came inside her mind, not like she didn't know about it but the gruesome execution of Itadori Yuuji terrified her.