CHAPTER FOUR

"I always stay up late because I wanna die"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Tell me...why do you use your gift so poorly and weak?"

Y/n spat as she pushed Megumi against on the bamboo wall with his hands up. He gulped before looking down in shame but there was a giddy feeling inside his heart which made him furrow his eyebrows.

"I-"

"I expected so much from you Megumi"

Those words broke the dark haired male who bit his bottom lip as he closed his eyes. He knew that he was weak and doesn't have the capability to control his other shikigamis. But he really tried his best and is willing to work hard more.

"I know...nee chan, but-"

"I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A FAMILY COMPLEX KINK Y/N!"

Claude cackled loudly like an old man while munching on the chips that Yuuji gave him.

Y/n rolled her eyes before letting go Megumi's hand. She looked back at the male once more before walking away. Claude chuckled when he saw a not so visible blush on his cheeks.

Megumi felt a bit lonely when Y/n let him go. Deep inside he craved more of her attention and touch but he shaked away the inappropriate thoughts that kept flooding inside his mind.

"I know Y/n's hot and you miss her, But she's your cousin Megu chan"

Claude smirked before slapping his Megumi's ass making the dark haired male's eyes go wide.

"Full loaded ass"

The red haired male said as he winked to Megumi.

Megumi glared at him with a wild blush on his face. Claude laughed at his reaction before walking away while waving back to him.

"I think he's gay"

Yuuji appeared behind his back making him flinched in surprised. Megumi looked over to him and gave him a sigh.

"You think I don't know? You're gay too Yuuji"

With that Megumi walked away to go his dorm. Yuuji furrowed his eyebrows in confusion till Sukuna appeared on his cheek.

"I think he's right kid"

Yuuji glared at the mouth that appeared on his left cheek before slapping it. Sukuna laughed making the pink haired kid grumble in annoyance before storming off.

"Y/N CHAAANNNN"

Gojo wailed as he hugged the woman's legs preventing her to go away. Y/n rubbed her forehead in annoyance and tried pushing him off her but Gojo held her tighter.

"DON'T WEAAVEE MEEE"

Nobara looked at their teacher in embarrassment. While Megumi just stared at Y/n who was extremely annoyed by Gojo. Yuuji looked down on the ground while thinking of something.

"Let go off me you imbecile"

Y/n pushed him off with her strength as she threw him inside the garbage.

*/WHOOOOOSH

Claude laughed before shouting

"HOW'S THE AIR THERE PREGNANT MAN BWAHAHA"

"DO YOU LIVE WITH RATS NOW "

"MIGHT AS WELL USE A DIAPER THAN USING AN UNDERWEAR!"

"YOU-"

Y/n chopped the back of Claude's neck making him fall on the ground. She let out a sigh before turning her head to the trio who was chuckling and Yuuji was out of his mind.

"See you all tomorrow" Y/n pats Nobara's head then Megumi then stopped when she saw Yuuji in daze which made her chuckle.

"Yuuji?"

"Woman" Sukuna appeared as he took over the young boy's body. He pulled her closer to his face making Y/n glare at him and tried to push him off.

"Sukuna let go"

"Not till you accept my-"

"Y/N SENSEI MY APOLOGIES!"

Yuuji immediately took over as the older Zenin. She just smiled before pulling away and laid her hand on Yuuji's head.

Megumi furrowed while crossing his arms, his eyes won't stop staring at the two pair who were talking to each other.

"Sensei I have a question.."

Y/n let out a hum as she raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"Are you gay?"

TO BE CONTINUED
(the chapter is a bit short :<)