-Chapter Twelve-

-Third POV-

The group of friends were currently walking to the park as they planned to go there since it was the weekend and they all wanted to hang out and just do some activities like teenagers do.

Yoongi was talking with Namjoon and Seokjin, planning on where to go eat and plans on what to do on the weekend.

As he they were talking about the other plans that they were supposed to do, Yoongi couldn't stand seeing that Jaemin guy being so touchy with Jungkook.

He glared as he saw he grabbed Jungkook's hand and interlocked it with his. Yoongi's blood boiled and he clenched his jaw, glaring at the pair.

"You both talk about the plans, I'll be ahead of you all." Yoongi said as he passed by the pair, walking in front of them. He couldn't stand seeing Jungkook holding hands with Jaemin in front of him.

Jungkook took notice as he saw Yoongi in front of them, curious he let go of Jaemin and went to Yoongi's side.

"Hyung are you okay ?" The young male asked as he tilted his head to the side, a habit of his when he gets curious or asks questions.

"Everything's fine Jungkook." Yoongi replied with a blank face, he usually called him by his nickname but his anger took over him, which made him use his full name.

Was Jungkook hurt ? Perhaps. He's known Yoongi more and when he calls his friends by their full names, that means he's angry at someone or something.

"Hyung are you sure ?" He asked again and Yoongi turned his head towards him, giving that cold stare before starting to speed walk more, either way they were almost at the park.

To say the least, Jungkook was hurt. He felt a pang in his chest, what did he do wrong ?

'Did i do something wrong ? Is he mad at me ?'  Was all Jungkook asked himself as he continued to walk, he tried to think of anything on what made Yoongi mad or what made Yoongi be upset with him.

"Hey Jungkook! Wanna go on the swings ?" Jimin asked him, Hoseok and Seokjin following alongside him, wanting to go on the swings as well.

Jungkook quickly wiped his tears that he hasn't noticed that rolled down his cheeks, him trying not to show his sadness as he turned around to see his friends.

"Yeah sure !" Jungkook said as he all four of them raced towards the swings, trying to see who can reach their first.

And Yoongi ? He was sitting on a branch on top of a tree, trying his best to calm down.

Was he overreacting ? Maybe. Yoongi's jealousy just took over him.

-

The group of friends were having a great time, some were on the swings, some were trying to climb trees and the rest just sitting on the wooden benches and talking.

Yoongi sighed as he grabbed his backpack, he opened it and he took out a cigarette and a lighter.

How was he not caught ? Who knows. Yoongi knows how to beat the school system but he kept that to himself.

He lit up the cigarette as he inhaled it then exhaled as a puff of smoke came out his mouth. Yoongi did this when he was stressed or when he was frustrated.

Yoongi already made a promise to Jungkook that he wouldn't smoke but he let him have just 2 cigarettes, only if it was necessary. This was only his first one.

Seokjin noticed him, he was still on top of the tree on the branch.

Jin then excused himself as he jogged towards him, then putting his head up and he called Yoongi.