teaser 🫧

Click!

"you idiot!! you had the flash on !"

"shit , we have to hide now.."

"get down on that bush!!"

Both of the unknown people hid behind a bush quickly , trying not to get caught at least.

"don't you think this is going a bit far now ..?"

"no , nonsense , i have to see his every move."

"regardless , i think this is too much now..."

"hush! they'll find us , keep it down will ya ?!"

one of them peak out the bushes and they see the two males that they have took a picture of ...

which was Yoongi and Jungkook.

They watch as they heard the older one yell out who was there and asked to come out. Which got them worried and they were still as a statue , but that's when they heard their footsteps get further away , they had ran off.

Both of the unknown people peaked out and they had the cost clear and had gotten out of their hiding spot.

"next time , learn to prepare yourself before we do this again. can't get caught , got it ?"

"yes , i understand , but i am warning you , this will get us in trouble. if you can't control yourself then i have no choice but to stop helping you with this..."

"yeah yeah whatever. i'll get what i want in the end..."

"gosh.."

"i'll be heading back now , they'll get suspicious."

"you think ?!"

"whatever , i'll text you later and update you."

"okay..."

Whoop whoop , officially might be back (?) but hey , i'm alive . decided to update and couldn't abandoned this book. But for now , here's a teaser , working on the other chapters that are still in my drafts since last year , hope everyone has been doing well.