-Chapter Five-

-Third POV-

When Yoongi was done with his "Business" in the bathroom after his excuse, him and the rest of his friends start separating from each other, they all bid their goodbyes and one by one left, except for Jungkook. The small bunny boy had his first class with Yoongi.

//We'll make Yoongi a bit tall and Jungkook short :)

"Hyung, let's go to class, we don't wanna be late!" Jungkook said while holding his books to his chest, looking up at Yoongi with his doe eyes and rosy cheeks.

'Damn it, he's too cute' Yoongi thought and cooed quietly at him. He ruffled Jungkook's hair and smiled softly "Yeah let's go" Yoongi said and Jungkook in return, smiled his bunny smile while he blushed.

As they were walking and making small talk on their way to their class, which is Chemistry. A red haired male approached them, his name is Daehyun.

(Made that name up)

He approached the two of them and looks at Jungkook, eyeing him from head to toe "Hm baby, you look sexy~" Daehyun said as he pulled the small bunny boy to him, making jungkook yelp and drop his books "I-I..um" Jungkook stuttered and blushed trying to push Daehyun away from him, which only made the other male to hold onto him tighter, this made Yoongi clench his jaw and make his eye twitch "don't touch him you dipshit" Yoongi growled and grabs a hold of Jungkook's arm, pulling him back and putting Jungkook behind.

"Aww why'd you had to ruin it Yoongi~?" Daehyun smirked and steps close to him.

"Don't you fucking dare get any close or else." He barked at him, making Daehyun chuckle "or what? Gonna hit me?" Daehyun replied.

Jungkook whimpered quietly and tugs Yoongi's shirt gently.

"N-no hyung..please" he pleaded as he looks up at Yoongi with his doe eyes. Yoongi looks to his left and looks down, those eyes had showed fear and worry. Yoongi only sighed, he picked up Jungkook's books, and pushed Daehyun out the way, holding Jungkook's hand and starts walking forward, ignoring the yelling coming from Daehyun.

Yoongi kept on walking until they were in a empty hallway and he stopped walking turning to Jungkook and cupping his face "You okay?" He asked softly as he stared into his eyes.

Jungkook only blushed lightly and nods, setting his eyes down trying to not make eye contact with him "Y-you didn't..have to do that hyung" he mumbled softly .

"Of course I had to koo, I'm always going to be there for you no matter what and I'll always protect you." Yoongi blurted out the last part and turns the other way, on the other hand Jungkook was squealing in the inside and his heart pounded against his chest.

Yoongi really did care for him huh? Jungkook smiled to himself and blushed a tint of pink.

"We should go to class now hyung, we're late" he pointed out as Yoongi let go of his face, scratching his neck and coughed.

"Y-yeah right..lets go" he exclaimed as he starts to head towards the other direction, speed walking, probably embarrassed on what he just did moments ago. Jungkook just giggled and followed him, catching up with Yoongi.

//wow- okay, so uh- hi, hello- I'm back from the dead after like idk, 2-3 months on not updating? Jeez- n e ways I'm back and honestly I deEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT. I know I came back with a lame ass chapter but I hope this goes well- but n e ways stay safe guys since right now we are going through a struggle atm, and I hope you guys are at home safe and wash your hands daily! But I'll see if I can update tomorrow or so-
Goodbye!