-Chapter Eight-

First off, hello everyone! I'm back after a whole month of not updating. Well I'm sorry about that and for you guys waiting :( but here is another chapter. I just hope this chapter wasn't shitty.

Enjoy!

-Third POV-

Lunch time was over and students were making their way out of the cafeteria and heading towards their last class of the day.

All of Jungkook's and Yoongi's friend said bye to each other and were heading towards their last class. Yoongi didn't have a class with Jungkook so he decided to drop him off at his last class, which is History.

"Come on Jungkook, I'll be dropping you off to your class" Yoongi said to Jungkook and he smiled at him, bunny teeth on display "Yay! Thank you hyung!" He said cheerfully as he grabs Yoongi's hand. 

"hurry I don't wanna be late hyung!" Jungkook said as he was pulling Yoongi by the hand. Yoongi let him drag him but eventually Yoongi had the balls to interlock both of their hands together and start walking. Jungkook of course got flustered and his heart was beating at a faster pace.

Yoongi didn't say anything and he was more embarrassed.

'Shit I shouldn't have done that..now everyone is looking' he said in his mind as some students start whispering to each other about them and others giving them weird looks.

"Look it's Yoongi, the best basketball player with a twink"

"Why is that twink with MY Yoongi?!"

"Ew an ugly boy with the most hottest and best basketball player?"

"They look so cute together-"

"No they don't shut up !"

Jungkook silently broke into tears and sniffled quietly, he hate it being the center and he just wanted to be sucked in a black hole. Those words hurt him one by one and he just wanted to breakdown in front of everyone.

"Fucking faggots..!" one said loudly and that's when Yoongi just snapped and quickly turned his back, searching for the person that said it. Now everyone feared Yoongi because one; he will leave bruises and fuck you up in less then 2 minutes.

two; he is very scary when someone makes him pissed off and he'll basically bend your bones if you dare mess with him.

"Who the fuck said that?!" Yoongi shout it loudly that everyone in the halls got quiet.

"I said both of you are faggots, what are you going to do a about it?" A random boy said as he stepped out from the crowd of students. Students had their eyes wide open and gasped.

Yoongi was beyond pissed, so he let go of Jungkook's hand and he immediately went towards the boy, grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against the brick wall harshly.

"Mind repeating that again you fucking cunt?!" Yoongi said through gritted teeth as he uses his other hand to hold him by the throat and squeeze it tightly, making the other male choke and not breathe.

"I-I..I-I'm s-sorry..!" The poor male said as he was struggling to breathe and trying to push Yoongi's hand away but Yoongi was much stronger, making him choke him more. His veins were showing on the side of his neck and his hands as well.

Jungkook was just in shock, he hadn't seen Yoongi this mad before..more likely he hasn't seen Yoongi ever hurt someone like this.

Him being the good boy and not wanting anything going wrong, he went up to Yoongi and pulled on his shirt.

"Y-Yoonie h-hyung.." Jungkook spoke softly as he kept tugging at his shirt "Y-Yoonie..hyung p-please l-let him go..!" He stuttered out as he didn't want Yoongi to get in trouble again.

Yoongi loosened up a bit on the males neck that he was currently choking and looks to the side where Jungkook was. There he saw his glossy doe eyes and tears at the prick of his eyes, practically begging him to stop and to hurry up. He let out a breath that he didn't know that he was holding in and dropped the male on the floor, him choking and holding onto his neck.

Yoongi bends down at the boys level and tuts "next time be careful with your words you mutt, or things won't turn out pretty, understood? " He said in a likely threatening tone as he spat at him and slapped him across the face.

The other male nodded and got back up, running away and god knows to where at this point. Yoongi turned the other way around and students were just staring and made him annoyed as he slightly growled.

"Cover your ears koo . ." he said through gritted teeth as Jungkook did at what he was told to do.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MUTTS STARING AT?!? MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!" He shouted loudly as growled at the end, these made the students shake in fear and all of them ran to there classes. Leaving him and Jungkook in the now empty hallways

Jungkook took his hands off his ears and went up to Yoongi, who look quite mad "Yoongi..are you okay..?" He asked as he got in front of him as he caresses his right cheek, hoping that would make him calm down a bit.

Yoongi just stood there, looking straight at Jungkook's doe eyes, surprisingly calming down . . had he really made him scared? Had he made Jungkook afraid by his actions? Yoongi feels like a dick and felt guilty since Jungkook hated violence.

His eyes softened up a bit and he puts his hand on the younger boy's hand "Yeah...I'm alright." He said calmly "keep doing that..I like it" Yoongi said as he closed his eyes and relaxed, he felt his cheeks burning and him being this soft for him is just . . . wow.

Jungkook felt butterflies form in his stomach as he smiled softly while a tint of pink blush was forming on his cheeks.

Jungkook wanted to tell him that it was not the time and they were already late for class . . but then again he wanted stay in this position just for a bit more longer and be like this with Yoongi.

"Y-Yoongi.." Jungkook broke the silence as he saw how the other male was getting close with him "Hm?" Yoongi responded back as he kept getting closer "W-we should really go by now..we're already so late.." he said as he put his hand down "alright we'll go..but give me a hug first" Yoongi stated as he opened his eyes and opened up his arms. Jungkook gave him a small smile before hugging him tight, he inhaled a bit of Yoongi's cologne and he loved the way he smelled . . loving the cologne that he put on.

"Okay Yoonie! Now please let's go we are 7 minutes late already!" Jungkook whined as this is his first time being late "alright alright just let me get out a green pass and I'll put a signature and write down why you were late . . just pretend a teacher gave this to you."

"B-but what about you hyung?!"

"Don't worry koo . . I don't care if I'm late, only if it's with you, I won't be late." He said as Jungkook shut his mouth after that.

Yoongi then was getting out a green pass out from his pocket and a pen, writing it down.

When he finished, he put away the pen and he grabbed koo's small hand and interlocks them together like he did . . they start walking to his class and he dropped him off giving him the pass and saying goodbye to one another.

Yoongi was smiling like a dork and chuckled a bit as he was walking to his class while Jungkook smiled softly and blushed. They absolutely loved each other and would want to be with each other as well, which will make both of them happy.

Maybe these two are just realizing how much they need each other but won't admit it yet as they are still planning how to tell each other how they feel.

Edit: fixed some grammars and some sentences. As you all can tell, I'm fixing every chapter and you all might see some changes as well but enjoy!