Chapter 1

Y/N: "Alright! Let's start another run of Resident Evil 2 Remake!"

He sat down on the chair and got the computer up and running. He hooked up his controller and got it ready.

Y/N checked the clock and saw it was 9:04. He shrugged at the time.

Y/N: "Whatever, it's the weekend. Hell, I might as well play this whole night."

The game started up and showed the title screen. He pressed start game.

Originally he was going to buy it for the Xbox One/PS4 but he wanted to try out the mods people made and it was worth it. Y/N already beaten the game and unlocked all the secret weapons it had. Now he's playing again for fun and plans to not use the secret weapons.

He chose story mode then selected new game.

Y/N: "Hmm, Leon or Claire? I might as well start with Leon."

Last thing for him was choosing difficulty.

Y/N: "I might as well go for standard. Why not."

He selected standard and the game began. He had to wait a little for a loading screen.

Y/N: "Okay, let's do this."

Witness "Look man, I'm serious, OK? I saw this with my own eyes." 

Radio man "Oh, I believe you, buddy. I believe you. Just tell us a story, tell us a story."

 The screen showed a burger which the driver picked up and have a bite.

Witness "Ok, well, it was last Friday night, I was walking home from the bar... This woman started coming towards me... She was staggering, you know... So I, I figured she was drunk."

Y/N: "A drunk zombie? Oh wait, you couldn't tell."

Radio man "Whoa, whoa, whoa. OK. Tell us, be honest now, how many drinks did you have?"

Witness: "No man, I, I barely had a buzz on."

Radio man: "Oh, c'mon."

In front the driver, it was night and raining as he drove through the dark road.

Witness: "No, just listen, alright? She got closer, I got a good look at her... You had to see her eyes, her nose... Her whole face...looked like it was rotting."

Radio man: "Ew."

Witness: "She looked like a corpse. Like a walking corpse, man."

Driver: "Sounds like my wife."

Y/N: "Ha, very funny." He said, sarcastically.

He took another bite on his burger.

Witness: "I've never seen anything like it... I haven't been able to sleep since that night."

Radio: "Alright, calm down, buddy, calm down. Just... Hey. You gotta stay strong. OK? Don't give in to fear out there, right?"

Witness: "Yeah, well you got that right. If you freeze up around these things... they'll sink their teeth into you. I saw it attack somebody-"

At that moment, the radio went out.

Driver: "Oh, come on... it was just getting good."

He focused on tuning in the radio but unknown to him, a zombie walked in front the road.

Y/N: "Yeah, good idea. Take your eyes off the road while it's dark and raining hard."