Chapter 2

Y/N was making his way to the police station as he was being careful not to get bitten by zombies on the way. He wasn't going to bother wasting ammo knowing he's going need it for the police station. He found and took the ally way he saw in the game.

Y/N: "This is not how I wanted to started my night. All I wanted was to play Resident Evil 2."

Author: "Uhhhh..."

Y/N: "In a normal way!"

Author: "Oh"

As soon as he got up the stairs and out of the ally, he found the police station.

Y/N: "Finally."

He was heading towards the police station. On the way, a car door opened with a zombie coming out of it.

Y/N: "Shit!"

He luckily got out of the way as the zombie tried to grab him. He saw more zombies gathering around as he hurried to the police station gates.

Y/N opened them and got in quickly then locked it behind him. They tried to get in by pushing the gates but were unable to.

Y/N: "Hah, can't get me now!"

He sighed as he turned to the police station building.

Y/N: "Okay, now the real work begins."

He proceed further and entered the police station. He saw that no one was around as he expected. It was as he saw it from the game. The shutters were closed down and the doors had key symbols on it. There was also a statue in the middle of the room. In front of him, he noticed something he wanted to see.

Y/N: "Oh, thank god."

He saw the rectangular box where you put items in. He didn't see the typewriter where he can save. Then again, saving would be pointless for him since he's in the game. He wasn't sure if the boxes were linked either. Y/N saw some ammo and a first aid spray. He picked them both up and carried them with him.

He decided to access the laptop next to the item box. He watched what the cameras were showing then saw an officer shooting a zombie then resumed running.

Y/N: "Come on, aim for the head."

The officer stopped and looked at the camera.

Elliot: "David, Marvin, You there? I found a way out! It's in here!" He showed his note book to it. The zombie was catching up and the officer continued shooting him.

Y/N: "I better not waste anytime."

He had his pistol ready and headed for the shutter that leads to the east area. He opened the shutter with a sign that read keep out. The shutter barely opened but it was enough for him to crawl through.

The area was filled with blood as he crawled through. He had his flashlight in front of him to look for any zombies around. Luckily, there was nothing so he crawled all the way through and got back on his feet.

Y/N saw a fuse box to his left. He saw it was missing a fuse. He would have to look for it later though. He wasted no time in searching for supplies as he knew the cop needs his help. A locker was in the way so he had to move it. He had to use all his strength to move it aside as it was heavy.

Finally, he managed to set the locker up and back into place. Y/N noticed the floor was wet as he saw water all over the place. There was a bathroom door next to a barricade. He proceeded further and saw bodies on the floor.

Y/N: "Great, these zombies could get up at anytime. Better hurry."

Elliot: "OPEN UP! HURRY! OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR!"