Epilogue

Y/N, Claire and Sherry finally made it outside as the train exited the tunnel. The sun has risen as The three survived the night at Raccoon City. They were going on foot and taking the road they saw. Sherry looked at both Y/N and Claire and wondered about something.

Sherry: "So...are you guys like, boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Y/N: "I uh, no, actually, we met when we came to the city last night and..." He started getting flashback about Chris.

Chris: "(Continue the Redfield bloodline and fuck my sister.)"

Y/N shook his head out of the thought.

Claire: "If it was, it would've been one hell of a first date."

Y/N: "Yeah, I'll have to choose a nicer place next time." He joked.

She chuckled.

Claire: "Truthfully, I chose the place since I told you to take us there."

Y/N: "True." He slightly laughed.

Sherry: "Look! He might be able to give us a ride." She pointed to a truck that was driving their way. Claire turned to Y/N.

Claire: "What if it's just not the city?"

Y/N: "Only one way to find out. You two step back."

Claire and Sherry stepped out of the road and Y/N had his pistol ready to be drawn. As the truck got closer, the driver gave him the finger as the truck drove past them. Y/N watched the truck leave.

Y/N: "Guess that answers that. Wasn't that polite of him."

Claire: "So... is it over?"

Y/N: "Yeah, for now. The people responsible for this mess will be stopped one day and we'll be ready for them."

Claire: "Damn right we will and I still have to find my brother."

Y/N: "Come on, let's go and find help."

Sherry took Y/N's hand and took Claire's hand. They begin to travel on the road. Not too far away from them Chris was watching them.

Chris: "(Good, you're getting close Y/N.)"

Claire: "Hey Y/N, once we get out of this, maybe we can on normal date this time."

Y/N: "I thought that was just a joke."

Claire: "Yeah well, we never got the chance to know each other much last night."

Y/N: "(But I already started having an interest in Ada, one day I'll see her again in maybe... On second thought, no. I'm not doing that long distance relationship like Leon does. It's too much. I'll choose Claire. You happy now, Chris!)"

Y/N: "Sure, why not. Sounds like fun."

Claire smiled.

Claire: "The last thing we need is my brother's approval. He's really picky about me going out with someone. He wants them to meet up to his standards. It's really annoying."

Y/N: "I'm...sure you won't have to worry about that." 

Sherry: "Hey, maybe you guys can adopt me someday." 

Claire: "Adopt you?" She chuckled.

Sherry: "We can get a puppy! And a Parrot!"

Y/N: "Um yeah. Okay." He laughed.

Sherry: "I always wanted pets but my mom said they're too messy."

Chris continued monitoring them as he started to smile.