Chapter 8

After some time since Ada left, Y/N finally woke up. He looked around for any sign of Ada. He had to guess that Ada went after Annette. He looked at the wound and saw that it was covered in bandages.

Y/N: "Damn, I must have overslept a little. Can't believe I got shot in the same spot where Leon was hit. I really am taking his place."

He started to slowly get up and back on his feet. It was difficult for him because of the bullet wound. Y/N decided to get an herb he had picked up and help dull the pain.

Y/N: "Better go find Ada. If it's like the game, then she must need help. I'm on my way."

Y/N head for the small elevator in the hall and went up. As he reached the top, he was an area with a water gate at his right. There was also a chest nearby. He went to it and picked up extra ammo and grenades he stored in while he was in the police station. Y/N was thinking about taking the magnum with him but he decided to leave it and save it for later.

Once he was done, he goes downstairs and was about to jump down to the sewer water.

Y/N: "Here we go again. Back into the sewers."

Y/N jumped down and entered the through the dark sewer tunnel. He found more handgun ammo along the way.

Y/N: "God, this is so gross. I guess I can't always rely on a clean route. It stinks here too but that's sewers for you."

He had to take a right since the left route was locked. Ahead there was another choice of direction. Y/N took was about to take a left but then saw that it was blocked by bars, so he took the other direction and continued on.

Y/N: "I just don't get a choice of direction do I?"

He finally found some ground and got out of the water. There was a zombie ahead as Y/N got his pistol out and started firing at the zombie's head. It took 4 or 5 shots to kill it. On the way, he saw dead Umbrella soldiers. Y/N went and search for anything useful but it was only ammo he didn't use and their guns were unusable

Y/N: "All of these guy's weapons just had to be broken. It's almost like someone doesn't want me to use these guns."

He saw one of the soldiers carrying a tape. He picked it up and took it with him.

Y/N: "Might as well watch this when I get the chance."

Y/N moved on and entered an area with doors that were currently locked. There was also a bridge ahead and a chest piece connected to a panel. He encountered more zombies as they were starting to get up. He decided to run across the bridge and avoid the zombies. There was one in front of him. He shot it a few times and moved on, not knowing if he killed it or not.

Y/N went downstairs and got back in the sewer water. He had to slide down and get to the lower level. As he got out, he spat out any water that got in him and tried to brush the sewage off him.

Y/N: "Great, now I'm covered in shit. I should have kept my mouth closed."

He saw something up ahead and notice something in the water moving. Y/N got his shotgun out and had it ready. As he continued walking cautiously, he saw something that may be a monster in the water.

Y/N: "Of course, I have to fight those G monsters. I hate those things."

As he starts shooting it, It emerged out of the water and started approaching him. Y/N aimed at it's shoulder until it revealed an eye. The G monster spit outs little G parasites and they swam towards him. Y/N had to dodge them and fired another shell at the larger G. It finally died after it's eye was destroyed. He ran past and got back on ground level.