Chapter 4

Y/N putted items he didn't need into the chest he saw after he entered the secret passage under the statue. Just like in the game, the chests were somehow linked to each other. So he won't have to worry about leaving stuff he needs behind.

There was some gunpowder and shotgun ammo on the desk. Y/N had the shotgun out, ready to face what's ahead. He also took a first aid spray with him in case he got injured. As he got enough supplies, he got in the elevator that leads underground.

When the elevator came to a stop, Y/N got out and head down the stairs. There were no zombies around as he looked around. Y/N saw a door opened as he going down the stairs. He tried taking the door that leads to the sewers but it was locked so he had to take the opened path. On the way, he found a grenade on the floor. Y/N kinda wonders about who leaves live grenades on the floor.

Y/N was entering the long path. On the way, he heard metal sounds and growling somewhere.

Y/N: "Of course he would be here. How am I going to get through this shit?"

He arrived at an opened area underground. He turned to the right and saw something blocking his way. He pushed the object to the side to make the path accessible then continued on.

Y/N: "Wonder if Sherry is down here."

Just before Y/N could move on, something in front of him dropped in and confronted him. It was a man, mutated with a large arm with an eye on it.

 It was a man, mutated with a large arm with an eye on it

???: "Sherry!"

Y/N: "Oh no, I should have seen this coming."

It grabbed Y/N and slammed him on the floor. It's arm was growing larger muscles then picked him up again.

Y/N: "No, no, no!"

It slammed him back to the ground repeatedly until the floor broke and they both fell on solid ground. Y/N got up as he was in pain. He had to step away and gain distance from the monster. He got his shotgun out and aimed at it.

Y/N: "(As long as I keep my distance against Birkin, I should be good. I can't believe I have to fight G.)"

It was approaching him slowly as Y/N fired the shotgun at his head. It managed to stun him for a little so Y/N stepped further back to gain distance. Y/N got his pistol out and started shooting Birkin. It resumed walking to him as he was getting shot.

Y/N had to run further back as Birkin got close enough to swing his pipe at him. It hit the machines by him as Y/N ran out the way. His arm eye opened after the swing. Y/N took this chance and aimed then shot the eye with the shotgun. However he missed the shot and Birkin resumed walking to Y/N.

Y/N: "How did I miss?! What is this plot bullshit?!"

He was interrupted as Birkin grabbed him and lift him up. Y/N quickly got his knife out and stab it's arm. It released him as it's arm was impaled by the knife. Y/N got his grenade out and threw it beneath Birkin's feet. Y/N ran to a safe distance as it explodes. The explosion caused some damage to the machines and it was letting out steam around the area.