8

Jennie Pov's

11 months without Y/n's presence make me used to it and I stopped feeling worried to her everyday because I knew she's doing fine so I am today is Saturday and hell I have girls night out with Lisa, Nayeon and Rosé we planned to watch movies in Lisa's house so I checked my phone seeing I don't received any messages from them so I got bored I decided to check my social medias but it's become more boring then I decided to scroll to my gallery seeing a bunch screenshots, downloads, stolen shots from the girls, even their selfies to my own phone not until I saw a picture of the little one of me and Y/n she's basically not smiling her while me I'm looked like I'm in love which I really am but I think it's just a crush, admiring and I start to forget my feelings to Y/n and I can't tell if I'm scared, sad and either happy about it.

At Lisa's house

"Since Halloween is done let's watch some horror movie!" Lisa suggested while we're seating on the long couch make me shook my head as a no make Lisa tease me "ohh, are you scared unnie?" I just nodded to her I don't have time to play with her silliness I'm not in the mood basically "Let's just watch warm bodies" Nayeon said make rosé search it and clicked it.

In Canada

No one's Pov's

All the nurses and doctors are scattered around the hospital there's a lot of injured and hurt  people make them all start to rush while some of them there's a doctor top of them pumping their chest trying to save their lives "Doctor Kim!" A nurse shouted make the doctor rush and go to the entrance they saw a lot of men who have bullets in their body and bleeding to much "What happened?" Doctor Kim asked while the nurse rushing them to go in ER to OR "The Kim's got under attacked this afternoon and most of them got bullets and injure they even need to get surgeries right now" the nurse explained make Doctor Kim sigh deeply and shouted "They're the Kim's men so all of us need to move our asses and called our doctors tell to them to go in the operating room right now!" When they heard that they're looked like ants who's running around and calling them "Where's head master Sien?" Doctor Kim asked "He's already with doctor Seong" nurse Alice said make the doctor sigh but remember the most important the 11! "Where's F8? Are they here?" Doctor Kim asked while looking around but the nurse shoo her head as no "they escape with Jungkook because that's master Guk ordered" nurse Alice said make Doctor Kim looked around trying to search the second master who's important to Mr. Kim "where she is?" Doctor Kim asked worried nurse Alice about to answer when they heard a shout from other nurse seeing Y/n full of blood walking inside the hospital  while she's holding her gun in left hand and her right hand covering her lower abdomen making her blood to stop then Doctor Kim immediately catch her body before she fall down "Y/n? Y/n!" Doctor Kim shouted then the nurse and other doctors quickly rushed and carry Y/n body to the operating room "D-doctor J-jis-so-o" Y/n said holding the doctor hand "y-you b-beau-ti-tiful" Y/n dying said and smile a little while there's a blood coming out fr her mouth make Jisoo want to cry "Y-Yah! Your going to die yet you still flirting to me!" Jisok scolded make them chuckles.

The surgery to Y/n take 1 hour since she lost a lot of blood and she have multiple shots from her body at first they thought Y/n only had shots in lower abdomen but when the cut her clothes they saw a shots in shoulder, two in both thigh, to lower abdomen and guest who did the surgery it's one and only Doctor Kim Jisoo the heiress of Kim's Hospital she and Jennie are cousins so she knows what Jennie father works are even the bad one's she's actually the doctor of her uncle men here in Canada that's why she know all of them even Y/n, Jungkook and the girls. "How's Y/n doctor Jisoo?" Doctor Jisoo who just came out from the operating room got shocked seeing the 10 person waiting outside the OR "she's stable now but it will take her a weeks to get her heal and she might need to do therapy for her walking she got 2 bullets from her thigh" Jisoo said informing Jungkook who's in puffy eyes make Jisoo know he cried then next things she do is look to the girls who's in the same state "Are you guys are okay?" Jisoo asked checking them when squirrel raised her hand make Doctor Jisoo looked to her "Doctor Jisoo Momo got bruise from her cheek" then Doctor Jisoo nodded "You guys need to go to my office now, I will just change my clothes and wait me there" Doctor Jisoo said and leaved make them leaved the OR.

Jisoo Pov's

We already here inside my office it's not the small office you seeing in kdramas mine was big like a conference room of presidential "take a seat and Momo? Let me check your bruise" I said make them nodded then Momo take a chair and seated beside me so I check her cheek "Tell me what exactly happened that make Y/n and the others almost die" I said and get my medicine kit and start to clean Momo's bruise she's lucky it's not deep I think the bullet almost hit her face but she manage to avoid it "Since it's Friday and our class is done early we all decided to go in Kim's training area to have practice there and while we all doing taekwondo and Judo we suddenly heard a gun shot that echoes the jungle where we all doing our jobs then next thing we heard the following gun shots and our members groaned and agony from them so Master Guk quickly shouted "Prepare" so some of us quickly get out our gun and prepare for our enemies and we saw Head master Sein giving us the sign to leaved but we can't leaved them so Kim's men and our enemies we exchanging bullets seconds to seconds not until some of us start to lay down with their bloody body then that's alert Master Guk sense she quickly give the car keys to Jungkook make him looked confused to her" Jihyo telling the story then she added "Master Guk said we need to leaved immediately because our opponents they have strong armor at first we said no but she didn't said anything and that's time Jungkook quickly pulled us away from the fight and started the car leaving them behind" she finally finished her story make me sigh and nodded "I'll tell it to uncle but it's already night in Korea I'm afraid I bother his sleep" I said make Dahyun slammed the table "You need to tell to him now! Don't be discursive tell to him Y/n and the others almost die!" She shouted make her friends quiet then later on she realized she just shouted to me make looked down and apologize t me "You right, I will tell to him but for now you can visit Y/n but don't wake up her she need to rest" I said make them leaved me alone.

"Why are you playing like superhero Y/n? You're not in the Los Angeles to respawn".

____________________________________

Words : 1309.