23

No One's Pov's

After the dinner with the Kim Kai want to go home since his thoughts his bothering the family but Mrs. Kim insist him to stay more which the boy can't say no so now they already in the living room busy talking Y/n team came up with their comfy clothes then they take a sit on the long couch Mr. Kim looked at them with his eyebrows up "They still not done, I mean there's a lot of footages and we want to show only the best part" Jihyo said since Mr. Kim looked at them it's showing a question looks "I don't care if there's a lot you guys know how impatient I am" gosh this old man, tsk Kai thought before Mr. Kim request them to bring the two there's already one person showed up it's F8 Jeongyeon the hacker of the group "Yipe, sorry for late this machine got error for the final touch" she said and Chaeyoung help her to prepare the projector for their movie night but they need to show the crime scene first "Where's Ms. Y/n?" Kai asked after their surroundings get dark "Why? Miss me Mr. Kai?" He shouted a little because he heard a voice beside him when the projector light there he saw the person his looking "But just kidding your girlfriend might kill me in my night" Y/n added after she take glance to Jennie who's didn't bother to looked at them nor warning Kai "But yu have a high voice Kai" Sana joked make her colleagues laugh a little causing Kai to feel embarrassed "Stop with that sorry about that Mr. Kai" Jungkook apologize behalf of his team behavior towards him but that's true they can't help but don't like this guy for their boss daughter since Jennie still not replacing his father "Enough with the noise let's watch now so I can feel better" Y/n cough as a sign to jeongyeon to play the footage since what Mr. Kim said you can tell his already out of his limit.

The first scene is about the three of them greeting Mark following the other F8 girl's inside the building acting like they're employees then the next CCTV footage played it's Mimosa setting up the bomb enough to make the building collapse and third the footage of Y/n seducing Mark until she stab him and changed her outfit to comfy one after that the scene from the taekook hostage the all employees then next come up Y/n torturing Mark, Mr. Kim raised the volume they can heard the shouts from pain and mark agony the scenes playing making Kai need to puke so he quickly go the the bathroom while Mrs. Kim looked down she feel dizzy "HAHAHAHA! Now I know what the others feel Y/n, you clearly had fun there that's why they wish they have fun also" Mr. Kim can't help but laugh and laugh seeing his traitor son struggling to death "the best part, the building collapse" Y/n mumbled then the footage of their three leaving the building using the elevator after they left Taehyung quickly clicked the red button then the building start to collapse making all the debris fall "can we change the movie now?" Jennie asked after she felt his boyfriend came back "Right, you guys can enjoy the movie now but" Sana help Momo to turn off the projector and the lights on "I want you Y/n to marry my daughter" Y/n just sigh this is the reason why she's trying her best to avoid this topic after the first time her team met Jennie's best friends "what!?!" Kai quickly stand up and looked mad "this is ridiculous" Jennie retort "Like I said Mr. Kim this is so bold of you and out of my line, I won't marry your daughter if you want to assure her safety to me like what you said and I promised I will protect your daughter with my best but marry her to do that? Not in my death I won't do that" Y/n exclaimed then she stand up from her sit "I rather to kill by our enemies than marry your daughter" Y/n said and left them then Jennie scoff "she's right" Jennie agreed then she start to leave also she have a plan to follow Y/n "But wrong at the same time" Jennie mumbled and smile creepy start to follow Y/n secretly.

Y/n Pov's

If you're not aware to your surroundings you won't feel someone following you unlike me I can feel someone following me but I'm not sure who's this person is because based on this person walking technique it's hard to read it's like the footsteps of girl and boy this person following me is quite good because she/he knows how to trick his/her target to find out who's this person following me I decided to walk to the abandoned garden wherein I used to take care of it using my ability to walk speed I decided to hide in the corner so the culprit will reveal itself in my count of five seconds it's showed Ms. Jennie she looked around trying to find me but nah she need to train more "Aish! Did I lost her or she lost herself?" The kitten is fuming now make me giggle and reveal myself "You did lost me" I said then she turned around there she saw me with my teasing smile make her stomp her feet and walk to me "so will master punish me?" This kitten is seducing me now she's using her baby voice but her looks are not it's showing her bold and dark self "Maybe not or maybe sure, what do you think Ruby Jane?" Now she smirked at me and snake her arms around my neck after she heard me calling herself "So we're using my other name now huh?" She whispered to my ear I can't help but feel shivers down to my spinal cord "Jennie Kim is for brat, baby, jolly or bitch and unbothered person while Ruby Jane is for wild and bold personality plus no mercy" I blurted causing her to giggles while looking to my eyes "you're really smart" she said before she kissed my lips boldly but I didn't kissed her back nor stop her she bite my lower lip but that won't work to me without achieving her goal she pulled away panting "Why you didn't kissed me back?!?" I want to laugh because I made her mad at me! This is part of my test to read her bold personality "Why? You want to do that with me here?" Let's play a little game and let her taste me so she can also taste my plan not for now for soon "Yes" she answered immediately hmm she's also impatient huh? "Okay, turn around baby girl" I command after I pushed her back gently to the wall "so baby girl now huh? I thought Ruby Jane is in?" She's smirking at me make me looked up and sigh before I looked at her again I show her my smirk maybe it will caught her guard? Showing her expression it's affect her just a little "Will you follow your daddy master or not?" I whispered sexily to her ear because she's till not listening to me and I think she really need a punishment.

____________________________________
A/n: the next chapter is not suitable for very young reader and if you're uncomfortable of it please just skip to the next chapter perhaps wait for me to upload it, kekeke '•~•'

Words: 1288.