2. First Day at Malissing High

I woke up by 7pm feeling a bit sleepy,
but I took out my towel and walked into the bathroom to have my bath.

After my bath, I dried my hair, combed it and left it falling down my back. Then I wore a white top with a leather jacket on top, with a leather leggings, together with a black boot and a black shade.

 Then I wore a white top with a leather jacket on top, with a leather leggings, together with a black boot and a black shade

I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked cool. I hung my purple-colored bag on my back and rushed to the dining room to have my breakfast.

At the dining room, I met my parents discussing about something important, I greeted them and they smiled at me.

After breakfast, my parents advised me and informed me about my new school which was Malissing High.

Malissing High was a school for the rich and high-class.

"Ma! Pa! i don't think I want to go to a highclass school. It'll be boring".

"Don't say that Rhian, we want you to be comfortable and learn properly, replied ma".

"ok ma". The driver is waiting for you outside, added Pa.

"Pa, please! can I get a motorcycle, I don't want to take the car to school so as to avoid attention".

OK, but you must know the way to your school, so you won't get lost, "replied Pa".

OK, pa. Thank you!

"Have a nice day" said ma. I gave them a warm hug and departed.

When I got to school, I went straight to the receptionist to get my class schedule.
I located my locker and I arranged some of my stuff inside it. Unknowingly to me, four guys were staring at me.

I closed my locker and I saw them staring at me.

One of them walked up to me, which I perceived must be the leader.

He winked at me and came closer,

"Hey beautiful, you must be new here. My name is Damien Nicole; Nice to mee....

I walked out, because I was feeling very irritated. I didn't want to slap him because it was my first day in a new school and I also did not want to spoil my mood.

I had geography, so I rushed to my classroom to learn.

After all my lessons, I packed my books in my bag and i prepared to go home. Then I felt a hand tapping me on my shoulder.

I turned back and I saw a girl of my age extending her hand towards me for a handshake.

The girl had blonde hair, brown eyes and a smooth skin. She was putting on a yellow jumpsuit with a white colored jacket and a white sneakers.

She looked very beautiful.

I shook her hand. "hi, my name is ynamorata macaspac", but you can call me Yna.

"Hello, my name is Rhian Amor Bonifacio", but you can call Rhian.

I was so happy to meet a fellow filipino. She was also happy to meet me.

We talked for a while and then we exchanged phone numbers ".

The driver came and I went home.

Will update soon!

Vote

Comment

Share

Share your thoughts about my book in the comment section.