12. Dangers , Threats and Warnings

The next morning, I woke up very early in order to follow my parents to their work place. I had my bath and I checked my wardrobe looking for a suitable clothing to wear to a workplace then I found a black turtleneck with a red flay skirt matched with a brown heel then I curled my hair and I applied simple makeup. I picked up a blue hand bag and I rushed downstairs to have breakfast with my family.

 I picked up a blue hand bag and I rushed downstairs to have breakfast with my family

"Good morning Pa"

"Good morning Ma"

"Good morning dear". They responded simultaneously

We all giggled

"Where's Maya?"

"She's already left to meet your aunt Roma". Ma replied

"Alright, she's always early to everywhere".

We all laughed.

After breakfast we headed to the company. I was in awe on how dad had renovated the company within a month. We drove towards the car park and we highlighted from the car. I spotted uncle Armando and Mr. Hyung but it looked as if they were engaged in a heated conversation.

"Uncle Armando! Mr. Hyung! Good morning, what's going on. You two look as if you woke up on the wrong side of the bed".

"Good morning Amor, nothing is wrong. We were just discussing something important". Uncle Armando replied.

"Good morning Rhian, don't worry, come with me and I will teach you all you need to know". Mr. Hyung replied.

I felt uneasy but I just shrugged it off.

"Bye uncle Armando, see you soon".

"Bye Amor, love you dear"

Mr. Hyung taught me alot of things about the company and we started getting closer and I also began to trust him very much.
I also knew how to create new inventions so that also gave me a boost. I created a jacket that could be worn which contained all the things needed for a camping trip without any heavyweight or load. The jacket was very light and it could also adapt to changing weather conditions. This really impressed my parents alot

"Rhian we have made a decision. You are now the heir to all our companies around the world. Bonifacio Corporation is now passed down to you. You have shown your level of competence and maturity and we are proud of you". Replied Pa.

"I'm so proud of you Rhian". Replied Ma.

"Thanks Ma and Pa. I really appreciate".

I hugged them both.

The news was announced in the company and everyone congratulated me including Maya, Yna, Ji-yoo and Noah.
Uncle Armando and Mr.Hyung were really proud of me

Day by day I would come to the company to offer help and the company thrived better and better.

"Kim, sweet heart where are you?".