25. Trusting Again

Did Franco really love me or is he just trying to trick. I couldn't just trust again, I am really scared. I didn't know what I felt for him but I know felt something different with him around.

Franco stared at Rhian, she seemed disturbed and I could feel that she was scared but I want to assure her that I'll never break her trust.

"I will never trust again". Rhian replied coldly.

Franco moved closer to her and he smashed his lips on hers. Their lips moved in a sync suddenly Rhian pulled away.

"I can't do this Franco, you might break my trust and I won't be able to bear a second heartbreak ". Rhian said and she bowed her head down.

"Stop holding on to your past...it will only hold you back, please just give me a chance". Franco replied and he held my palms.

He stared at me searching for an answer but I wasn't certain yet.

I dropped my palms and I looked at him sadly.

"I'm so sorry Franco". I said and I ran out of his room.

Franco looked in her direction and he sighed. He needs to give her time to think.

I ran into my room and I locked my door. I climbed my bed and layed down, tears streamed down my eyes. I wanted to give Franco a chance but I was too scared, I cried until I fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up very early to prepare for my meeting with some of the indian companies.

I bathed and I got dressed into a blue saree with some accessories. I checked myself in the mirror and I was satisfied with my look.

 I checked myself in the mirror and I was satisfied with my look

I ordered breakfast and I quickly ate. I rushed out from my room and I entered into the elevator. As I came out from the elevator, I immediately bumped into Franco.

We stared at each other,I pulled away from him.

"Good morning Ma'm Rhian". Franco said

I looked at him and he didn't seem happy.

"Morning". I replied and I walked away.

The meeting was very long and stressful and I didn't seem to concentrate. After three hours, the meeting concluded.

"Namaste sir, thanks for accepting my business proposal". I said

He nodded his head and walked away

I went back to my hotel room to pack my bags and luggages, I was heading back to the phillipines.

Franco drove me to the airport, it was a very quiet ride and I felt very awkward.

We entered my private jet and it flew to the phillipines(Manila).

Franco kept staring at me and I felt even more guilty suddenly a turbulence started. I started shivering and I was so scared, I didn't carry my drugs so I didn't know how to calm myself down.