Chapter 10 ~ Nightmares?

(Kristina's POV)

I wake up, feeling the worst headache ever. I run my fingers through my hair, and fall on the soft fluffy bed. Its so nice of Michael, to bring me here at his place. I couldn't protest against him for bringing me here as I was already passed out for a bit.

I can't believe what happened to me. It brings chills to my spine even thinking what the guy would've took away from me for life had Michael not been there. He touched me. He brought his face near my neck. His hands touched me everywhere. Everywhere. I was disgusted and couldn't even feel comfortable in my own skin.

I break into tears and start crying. Why me? Why me?! How am I ever gonna look at myself, the same way, again? How is anyone going to see me the same way, again?!

"Kristina? Kristina!" I hear Michael running towards my bed.

"Are you alright?" He asks me with deep concern, pulling me into him.

"Why me, Michael?" I ask him trying to control my tears. He places his hands on each sides of my face.

"Everything's alright, Kristina, you're safe, now, I promise. That guy is behind the bars, now. He can never harm you again. Never. Just breathe for me, please?" He tells me. I close my eyes and nod.

"What time is it, Michael?" I ask him, because of my tiredness, which he noticed.

"Its 10:35 p.m. You can go back to sleep." He says with a small smile while getting up.

"Good night." I say lying on the bed.

"Good night." He says before closing the door. I switch off the lights and drift off to sleep.

*Kristina's Dream*

I try to push the guy off me, in every best way I can. He is touching every single part of my body with his hands. His eyes show hunger in them, which scares me.

"You're mine!" He yells.

"No! Get off me!" I scream back tears falling from my eyes. Suddenly, I hear the voice of someone familiar.

"Get off her!" There he is! My prince!

He rushes up to the man and starts beating up the guy, red and blue. The man in return, gives him a scar on his arm.

"No!" I yell as loud as I can.

(Michael's POV)

I enter her room with a bam and reach down to her bed to comfort her.

I use one of my hands to hold hers, and one to rub the back of it. "Kristina? Kristina, get up, I'm here. Nothing's wrong, sweetheart, you're with me." I say while massaging her head with my hand.

Soon, she wakes up from her sleep and grabs my shirt and places her head on my chest. I continue massaging the back of her head, still holding her hand.

"Its okay, its okay. I'm here. No one can harm you. Its alright." I assure her.

After some minutes, her sobbing stops. I look down at her to see her fall asleep on my chest. She looks so sweet. I move some curls out of her face and look at her. She's an angel.

I slowly place her on the bed and get up. I kiss her cheek, gently and sit there for a moment just taking her in. It was unreal to me, the sight that was right before me and I couldn't believe she was here. When I am about to leave, I realize she's still holding my hand. I try to remove my hand from her grip, but in vain. She won't leave my hand.

I decide to stay and sit right down on the floor while she sleeps with my hand held on the bed. It wouldn't be appropriate of me to be next to her in the same bed. I just really hope she starts feeling better soon. Could it be she was having Nightmares? I bet it was. I hope I can do something to make her feel better. With that, I drift off to sleep.

Stay tuned to know what happens next.

Thank you so much for the wonderful support!

Vote and Comment.
I love you all!

- A.K.