Chapter 2- "Nice to meet you"

(Michael's POV)

I enter the library and communicate with a funny sweet man who's probably the owner of the library. "Really nice to meet you,Mr.Jackson.I'm really fortunate to have a big star like YOU in our small library." said the man. "No sir, it's completely fine. The place which owes this much of knowledge can't be small, whereas I'm small in front of knowledge. Knowledge and books are a big thing and so is this library." I replied in a humble manner while looking at the whole library. "Thank you for your humble words,Mr Jackson. But I'd like you to do one thing." he said looking at me. "And what is that?" I asked. "Please don't call me 'sir' because hearing from a star like you is completely unfair. Call me Patrick." he chuckles. He's really funny I must say. "Oh okay, sir.. I mean.. Patrick. And you can just simply call me by my own name." I say as we both smile. "Can I call you MJ?" he asked. "Anything you want, Patrick." I answer back. "You're really a nice man,MJ. Wait. My daughter is over there and she'll help you find some books. She's really wise she won't misbehave with you." he pointed towards a girl. "Oh sure.. thanks Patrick." I say as we both walk towards the girl. Wait! Why is she disguised?

(Kristina's POV)

As I was staring at that man. I suddenly see him walking towards me. Wait! Why the hell is he disguised? "Kristina,my dear. There's someone who I want you to help." Dad said as we were just looking at each other. "Oh yeah.. Sure Dad. Come with me, sir." I say as we head towards the book section. Suddenly I see my Dad holding his head. "What happened Dad?" I ask curiously. "Nothing my dear. I just feel like I have a headache it's just that." he answers back. "ITS JUST THAT?! Come on Dad you're burning" I say as I feel his head. "go home and catch some rest I'll take care of the library." I reply. "Are you sure?" he asks. "Yes Dad, I'm not a kid anymore." I reply as he heads to home. "I'm sorry for the disturbance.. Anyways what kind of a book you want?" I ask the man. "Umm.. I'd like something inspirational.. You know." he says. I have to admit it was the sweetest voice I've ever heard. "Romantic?" I ask. He starts laughing his head off. "What happened?" I ask feeling a bit awkward for it. "No it's just that.. You're asking it to a person who's not even in a relationship.. And to a person who is not even allowed to think about it." His voice trails off. I've never seen a man having these gorgeous eyes and such a perfect body. He's just so handsome. Even though he's in a disguise he looks so cute I wonder what's behind that disguise.

Snap out of it,Kristina! The man's having some serious topic going on!

"Well everyone has a right to love somebody and you do too. Is it that no one loves you? It can't be I'm sure." I ask him.

"Thank you. That's really sweet of you to say that. But the person I am.. People outside my family love me.. But many members in my own family they just can't be good to me and also I don't have a certain someone with whom I can share things with or the one who I can love.. " he says looking down.

"I'm sorry to hear that. But hey! This is life, ups and downs keep coming. Believe me,there must be someone somewhere made only for you." I smile and then he glares up at me.

"Well, I'm really thankful to you for giving me the hope. I really appreciate you and your words."

"Anytime."

"I think you should hand me 'Romeo and Juliet' I really like that one. It's the symbol of true love. It gives me the faith that someday I'll find a certain someone for me."

"Oh fantastic! Wait let me bring you that." I say as I search for Romeo and Juliet.

(Michael's POV)

Whoa! That girl.. She's really got something. I've never felt my heart race this much when I see someone. She's.. extraordinary. Or I should say she's special. The time we were talking I could do nothing but glare at her. She's got those lovely eyes,the ribbon curls and the perfect figure I've ever seen. She's the most beautiful lady I've ever met inside and out she's perfect. "Here you go." She says while handing me the book. I can do nothing but stare at her. "Hello?" she says as she waves her hand in front of me. "Oh..uhm.. Yeah thanks.." I say trying to behave normally. "That's my pleasure." she smiles. "Nice to meet you." I say. "Nice meeting you too." she chuckles.

"Why are you having that disguise on?" I ask pointing to her disguise.

"Oh this? Well, I was cleaning the shelves so that to prevent the dust I put it on. What about you?" she asks pointing to mine.

"Oh well, just to prevent the cold outside." I lied.

"Come on! You gotta be joking me. You have a luxurious car like that and still you need a disguise to escape the cold?"

"Well.."

"I think I have to remove mine. It's kinda disturbing me."

As we were about to see each other I hear someone screaming my name. Then I notice it's Frank. "Come on Mike! It's studio time now!" "I'll see you later on,bye." I say as I run off. In the middle of the studio I suddenly notice I forgot to bring the book.

Oh! Love at first sight! Can it be love or simply infatuation? Will they ever meet again?

Stay tuned to know!!

Vote and Comment.

Love ya!

~ A.K.