Chapter 11 ~ Day With Michael

Sorry for the late update, loves! I love you all so much! Hope you enjoy this one! :) x

(Kristina's POV)

I wake up with the sun rays falling on my face. It feels so nice. I feel so relaxed, right now. Words can't explain how much at peace I feel.

The door opens, and a maid enters with a plate full of food, in her hands.

"Good morning, Miss. Breakfast is ready." The old woman speaks with a bright smile on her face. She's so sweet.

"Thank you so much. And my name is Kristina, by the way. Nice to meet you." I manage to smile back.

"Nice to meet you, too, honey." She greets me.

While eating my meal, I look at the plastic bag she's holding and I ask her about what's in there.

"Oh, this? Michael gave me this. He told me to hand it to you. He wants you to wear this." She hands it over to me.

"Sure. I'll be downstairs in about. . 15 minutes?" I tell her. She nods and leaves.

When I finally finish my breakfast, I look at the box and open it. Its a blue crop top with printed jeans. Woah, nice choice, Michael.

I head right into the shower, hoping to rinse off the events from yesterday from off my mind and then something hits my memory, I woke up from the nightmare and Michael, he was there with me, I don't remember passing out after that. All I remember is crying into his shirt, his hands soothingly on my back. He was here. I would have to ask him, most probably.

I step out after drying, myself and change into the ocean blue dress Michael had brought me, it fits like a dream. I run my fingers through my hair not before drying them off, completely.

I walk down and see Michael downstairs, dressed casually.

"Good morning, sweetheart. How are you feeling?" Michael greets me with a bright smile as he nods, approvingly at my outfit. "Just as I'd imagined."

"I'm good. . Really good, actually. I feel great, here!" I say, truthfully.

"I'm really glad to hear that. Liked your outfit?" He smiles, almost proudly, at me.

"I must salute your fashion sense. That's a perfect one. Though, I'm thrilled, how'd you know the right size?" I tell him.

"Oh, that, uh, well, I've grown around women in my house so I was quite familar with what to bring or so but thank you, well, I'm glad you like it. So. . What do you wanna do today?"

"I don't know. . Go home, maybe?"

"I was thinking. . If we could go just. . Spend the day together? Only if you don't mind."

"Umm. . Yeah, sure! Why not?"

"So. . Where do you wanna go?"

"A beach or a park, maybe?"

"A beach would be nice!"

"Yeah, perfect! I'll be right down!"

"See you." He says with a soft smile playing on his face.

I rush back, upstairs, taking ahold of my bag, putting on some light make up and my necklace, putting my hair in a half updo before looking at myself in the mirror once again. Why am I so nervous? It's just a friendly day out.

Suddenly, I hear a knock on the door. I stand up and open the door. Its Michael.

"Hey you read- . . Whoa.." He stops speaking and starts looking at me from the bottom to the top, while biting his lip.