Chapter 6 ~ "Will We Meet Again?"

(Kristina's POV)

Me and Michael have been talking for 2 hours for now. He keeps looking at his wrist watch after every 10 minutes. I think he's getting late.

"Michael, I think it's time for you to leave." I tell him.

He stays quiet for a minute then he finally speaks up, "Oh, don't worry I understand. This is your time to meet your lover, isn't it?"

"What? No! I don't have a boyfriend!" I defend myself. "There's no need to lie. I understand." He says in a calm tone, shaking his head.

(Michael's POV)

She really thinks she can fool me like that. I mean, every man would want a girl like her in his life. It is impossible that she doesn't have a boyfriend.

"You're don't get it, Michael. I actually don't have a boyfriend. I'm not lying." She responds.

"Who's gonna believe that? A beautiful, grounded, utterly sweet girl like you doesn't have a boyfriend?" I declare. She opens her mouth to say something but looks down, fighting back a smile from her lips. Is she blushing? Wait. Did I just flirt with her?

"Well, I guess I never found my Mr. Right." She says smiling. "Oh, in that case, I'm really sorry. I just misunderstood you, somehow. I'm really sorry. Please don't get me wrong." I apologise.

"Don't be. It's my luck." She answers.

"No, it's not. Trust me, one day you'll absolutely meet your Mr. Right." I say.

"Well, I hope so. And by the way, I asked you to leave because I saw you looking at your watch, continously. So, I figured you might be late for something." she explains.

Oh God, she's right. And I thought she is thinking about herself. How foolish of me to think that! "Oh yeah, you're right. I'm actually um.. having a.. a recording today." I mentioned. "Like for a song?" She asked. "No, actually for the short film I'm doing. After the short film, the title track begins." I explain. "Oh wow, that's awesome!" She replies excitedly. "Yep. Hey, I was thinking if.. you know.. exchange phone numbers?" I ask. "Sure! Why not." She says pulling out her cell. I do the same and soon we exchange numbers. "Thanks." I say. "Your welcome." She says smiling. "So, I guess it's time to leave." I remind her. "Yeah." She says looking down. "Hey, what happened?" I ask. "Oh, nothing." She fakes a smile. "Tell me, come on." I say. "Michael, I was thinking.." she continues. "Will we meet again?" "Yes, we will." I smile and leave.

What is gonna happen now? Stay tuned to know!

Vote and Comment!!
Love ya!

- A.K. x