EP.1

Interview Area

Todd: Rocket, Angel, congrats on your guy's win tonight. Rocket, it's been an amazing week for you. First, there is the 1 contenders match on Nitro, then you have a mixed tag match with the women's champion Angel, Tell me what is going through your head right now?

Rocket: Well Todd, I'm glad you asked. To be honest, I don't know. But what I do know is, I gotta keep this going. Also, Nick told me that I get to name the type of match at Extreme Rules and since I know that both me and Evan are High flyers with numerous amount of tricks up our sleeves. I thought, why not a Ladder match?

Angel: I like that idea.

Todd: Well, congrats and good luck to both of you

Hallway Area

Evan: Congrats.

Jericho: Thank you.

Cory: Nice work.

Jericho: Thank you

Spark Dust: ... You're the new kid here?

Jericho: Yeah what about it?

SparkDust: You gotta a lot of work to do.

Jericho: Maybe I do, but at least I show up to my matches.

SparkDust: Think your funny huh? we'll see who's laughing when I beat you on Nitro.

Jericho: Oh trust me, I look forward to it.

GM's office

Christopher: Alright the match is set.

Mikel: Chris! I need to talk to you.

Christopher: Mikel, what can I do for you.

Mikel: Where is that punk?!

Christopher: Who's the punk here?

Mikel: Jericho!

Christopher: Oh yes, the newest wrestler we've signed. What's the issue with him?

Mikel: Did you see? He embarrassed me! in front of all those fans who paid to see me!

Christopher: What is it you want from me?

Mikel: I want a rematch with him next week on Nitro.

Christopher: Well Mikel,  I'm happy to do that for you, but there's one issue.

Mikel: And what's that?

Christopher: Jericho already has a match.

Mikel: With who?

Christopher: The champ. But if you want I can book you a match at extreme rules.

Mikel: Fine, whatever. I just want to get my hand on that disrespectful punk!

Christopher: Done.