EP.2

Interview Area

Treble (Formerly Todd): Emerald...may I ask, why did you attack Chavo after the match?

Emerald: You wanna know why? Cause EWA has a big problem, and its infested with the so-called talent that got brought here. But don't fret so those peons are gonna see what real talent is. And you wanna why that is Treble?

Treble: Um...I don't....

Emerald: Of course, you don't! But hey, don't worry. Because I am the future of this company. And the Future. is. now. Laughs

Treble: Thank you...

Locker Room 1

Atomic: I'm just saying Lance, you got a 25% chance of retaining the belt in that fatal four-way.

Lance: Look Atomic, you and I both know that I don't believe in percentages or math. Because I know that I have a 100% percent chance of winning. And Yes I know what I said.

Richard walks in

Richard: Oh that's rich coming from you.

Lance: Oh really?

Richard: Yeah.

Bobby walks in

Bobby: Man that's rich. Looks like Lance doesn't have a percent chance of retaining.

Lance: The hell is that supposed to mean?

Bobby: Means that you'll 100% lose.

Solar walks in

Solar: Wouldn't bet on that Bobby. You have a tendency to be wrong.

Richard: Look. Let's get down to the point. We all know that I'm walking out with the world heavyweight title. It's just that simple.

Bobby: You wanna say I have a tendency to be wrong. Look at this man over here.

Richard: Oh really? that's real rich.

Bobby: About as rich as that hair cut you got.

Richard: Oh you wanna go?

Bobby: Unless you wanna go 0-2.

Richard: You're really asking for it.

Atomic: Hey, hey, hey cool now you guys. save it for extreme rules.

Lance: Atomic's right. I'll see you three in 3 weeks...

Solar: Same to you.