🌱 :: 0 1/2

it was a lovely saturday morning, not for y/n though lol

the blinding rays of sun that seeped through her window landed on her face. "ugh fuck-" she dragged the blanket over her head turning to the side and resuming her sleep. shortly after, y/n's alarm rang signaling her to get her lazy ass out of bed. y/n groaned grabbing her phone and silencing the alarm.

my sussy baka 💕
go and play with the grass. maybe it
cures your horniness, wack ass hoe

a lovey message from her mutual greeted her eyes.

ily too 😚 she grinned pressing 'send'

my sussy baka 💕 is typing...

she waited for their answer

' choke on a dick hoe '

and she wasn't disappointed.

[ 🌱 ]

y/n ate breakfast and looked out the window. the weather seemed nice as rays of sun poared down on the woods near her house. maybe she will go outside.

it had been ages since she had left the comfort of her room to go take a small walk in the woods. a little sun won't hurt anyone.

after breakfast, she picked up her plate and washed it. y/n went into her room to change from her wack ass dirty pijamas to some shorts and a light jacket. running to the door she opened it and began her journey on finding a good patch of grass.

the warm sunlight sunk into her skin as she walked though the forest. y/n took a deep breath, the fresh air filling her lungs. it felt nice, not too horrible as she thought it would feel. birds chirped as she continued walking. it was early spring so many different flowers bloomed, y/n bend down picking a cute purple one up. "pretty."

after a few more minutes of walking, she had found it. a spotless green patch of grass. it seemed like a nice place to have a picnic at, she would have to remember the spot to come here again.

y/n walked to the grass and sat down, picking small plucks of grass from the ground and rolling them against her fingers. "please cure my... mental illness or whatever the hell is wrong with me," she prayed under her breath as she laid down on her back.

y/n hummed enjoying the soft feeling of the grass tickling against her skin as a soft breeze swept by.

life seemed good.