🌱 :: 0 2/2

touch the grass, play with the grass, rail the grass.... what difference does it make?

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:
explicit sexual content

"ah..." y/n breathed, feeling the grass tickle against her skin as breeze swept by. the touch of the grass against her skin felt pretty nice, it was as if the grass was hugging her.... playing with her.

she didn't mind.

y/n yawned, tiredness setting down on her. she had been having trouble falling asleep for the past few days, rocking in her blanket from side to side, changing positions every few hours, listening to music, meditating, hell even taking sleeping pills- none of that had worked. she was tired, the eyebags in her face showed that much.

she yawned again. the chirping of the birds that sung her to unconsciousness like a lullaby, the warm embrace of the sunlight that poured down through the tree's leaves, and the comfort of the soft grass hugging her figure.

it was only a matter of minutes until she fell soundlessly asleep. her half consciousness leaving her body. in a blur between reality and the dream world, she moved around. "mmmm...." she let out, the feeling of the grass touching her skin feeling especially good in her slumber.

as every fictional-man obsessed girl and professional wattpad fanfic reader, y/n is touch starved. and what happens when your longs-for-the-feeling-of-touch body and tired mind loose sense of reality?

well... sometimes you end up doing things like this.

y/n unbottoned her shorts, pulling them down along with her panties. "ah-" the forgein feeling of the green grass brushing against her bare bottom and front felt pleasurable. she rocked her lower body around slowly, the same pleasurable feeling striking her.

carefully, y/n took off her jacket and pulled her shirt over her head. the gentle may breeze graced against her nipples sending cold shivers down her spine. she brought her hand up and groped her breast, rolling the bub around with her fingers. "mmm..."

y/n sat down, rocking her hips slowly against the grass. "ah.... ah-" she breathed raggly as her body temperature started to increase. bringing her other free hand down to her clit, her fingers worked quickly as wet sounds filled her ears.

in her dreams, y/n was sitting next to her favorite anime character who laid down beside her watching as she played with herself. "good girl," he praised. "now move those fingers for me."

of course, she didn't know she was.... bassically railing grass. but it didn't matter, did it? at least grass was real and could bring her some sort of pleasure, something her favorite character couldn't do.

y/n brought her fingers to her mouth, licking the tip. she moaned lowly as she opened her lips and began sucking on her fingers that were partially covered in her juices. she whined rocking her hips even harder against the grass. "ha... ah... ah~ god... oh shit-" she cursed at the pleasure.

pushing her fingers further down her troat y/n gag a bit, drool messily rolling down her chin and neck. y/n took out her fingers from her lips and pushed them down agaist her clit, the wetness of her fingers allowing her to slip in two digits inside of her in ease. she whimpered curling her fingers inside of her pussy as she rocked on the grass harder. y/n moaned increasing the speed of her fingers and realising her hand from her breasts to support herself.

her movements became more sloppy as she aggressively humped the grass harder. "ah fuck..." her voice shook in pleasure. an unfamiliar knot in her stomach beginning to form, signaling her that she was close to her realise. "ah~ s-shit please..." she whimpered lowly, small tears forming in her eyes.

after a few more humps, her back arched as she came. a shiver ran down her spine as y/n moaned loudly, her chest rising up and down rapidly. the girl's juices spilled down on the grass, another victim of her horniness.

y/n laid down on the grass once again.a small small smile tugged on her lips as the grass hugged her nude body and protected her from the cold.

she continued to dream soundlessly, this time less hornier things.

" touch the grass! " ─ she might not have understood the assigment, but she sure did rail the shit out of the grass.

well, it's the thought that counts, right?

🎉 You've finished reading [ 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒 ! ] grass x reader 🎉