Chapter 7

Lyric's POV

Harry put all the boys' and girls' numbers into my new phone. Liam was now sleeping in the back seat and I was looking through what he'd put as their names and chuckled.

DanielleIsACurlyHairedDevil,

EleanorIsABeautifulLady,

HarryIsTheSexiestOfBeasts,

LeahIsAmazing,

LiamIsAFunGuy,

LouisIsMyCarrotKingBooBear,

NiallIsAnIrishLeperchaun,

PerrieIsALovelySinger,

ZaynIsABeautifulChocolateMan.

"Harry? How did you come up with these?" I asked him.

He gave me a cheeky smile, "They're what you say in your sleep. Well, except Dani's that's her contact in my phone."

"And yours?" I asked.

He grinned, "Well, I am."

I poked his dimple, "I like boys who have dimples," I thought out loud.

"I like girls who like dimples and have hazel eyes," he said.

I blushed and looked away. Why couldn't he like me back? He was probably just saying that. I sighed.

We pulled up to the house and I ran inside as Harry woke Liam. I was eager to see my baby. "Louis! Zayn! Niall!" I called.

"Shhh, Kale's sleeping," Louis hissed.

I smiled at him as a hand wrapped around my waist and a chin rested on my shoulder. I relaxed into the boy I knew so very well.

"Did you feed him? It's almost nine o'clock," I said.

"Yes, he had a bottle," Zayn said.

"We bathed him, too," Niall said.

"Okay, come on Lou, let's take him upstairs to his room," I said and Louis followed me upstairs.

"I love you, Baby Kale," he said as he laid him in his crib.

I smiled at him as he stood straight and hugged his waist. "Thank you, Lou. I appreciate it," I said.

"No problem," he said, hugging me back.

"Lyric?" his husky voice asked.

I turned around and saw Harry. I grinned at him, "Yes?"

"Um..." he started

"Do it, Harry," Louis said smiling.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Come on Harry," I heard Niall say.

"Hurry up," Zayn mumbled.

"We know you want to," that was Liam.

"Will... Um... You... Would.. You like to maybe.." he tried.

"Spit it out, Harry!" 4/5 of One Direction said.

"Be my girlfriend?" he said quickly.

I pinched myself and it hurt. So, I wasn't dreaming. "A-are you serious?" I asked.

"Never been more so. Listen, I know it's only been a couple weeks but I like you a lot, Lyric. You know I love Kale to death and," I put my hand over his mouth.

"Yes."

"What?" he looked shocked.

"Yes."

"Yes?" he had the biggest smile on his face. I nodded and he hugged me. He picked me up off the ground and spun me. He kissed my lips softly before setting me down. "Yes," he breathed.

I hugged his waist and all the boys clapped and cheered softly, seeming as we were still in Kale's room. "Come on," I said and pulled them all out of the room. Harry's hand never left mine and in my mind nothing would ever be better.