Chapter 22

Lyric's POV

"Lyrical! Hazza! Leeyum! Nialler! Zaynie! Kale!" I heard Louis exclaim from the living area of our hotel room.

I picked Kale up and Harry held out his hand which I gladly took and we walked into the other room. "Yes, Louis?" I asked.

"Eleanor will be with us in the next town, just so you know," he stated happily.

I smiled and nodded as he took Kale off me. Well, now might be a good time to tell Harry what I've been keeping from him. He knows I'm hiding something, but he still hasn't asked, I guess that means he trusts me enough to tell him anything really important.

"Haz?" I murmured in his ear.

He looked at me and I stood up, motioning him to follow me. I walked into our room and he grabbed me.

"What is it?" he asked.

I smiled, "We're going to have a niece or a nephew," I told him.

He looked confused, "Is Gemma pregnant?" he asked, thinking of the only sibling either one of us had.

"No, but Eleanor is," I told him.

His eyes widened, "Is that what you've been keeping from me?" he asked.

I nodded, "I'm sorry, babe. El made me promise not to tell you, I begged her to allow me to tell you."

"So, Louis doesn't know he's going to be a dad?" he asked.

"Who's going to be a dad?" Louis asked, coming into the room with a sleeping Kale.

"Uh, Josh," l said, saying the first name that came to mind.

"Oh my God! Josh is going to be a dad?" he exclaimed.

I nodded, knowing I wouldn't be able to lie to him much longer.

"Yeah, our family just keeps getting bigger," Harry said with a smile.

Louis smiled and nodded, laying Kale in his crib before walking out of our room.

Harry wrapped his arms around my waist, "You want to make a baby?" he whispered seductively.

I leaned into his hold, "I don't think that is the best idea," I replied.

"Why?" he whined.

"You just found out you have a baby," I replied.

He pulled me back to the bed and pulled my back to his chest, "Fine, we'll follow Kale's lead and take a nap," he said and kissed my neck before we both relaxed enough to fall into a deep sleep.

A/N: Can you comment, vote, and follow? -Journey