1

Eva Cudmore

I was woken up by the sun shining through my window and onto my face. I groaned and turned over and covered myself with the blankets.

“Wake the fuck up y/n/n” I heard a voice say. I immediately recognized the voice as eva’s.

“Bitch no let me sleep” I whined. It was silent after that until i felt the blanket slowly uncover me and i was met with eva’s face with a smile planted on it. I smiled back because of how cute she looked but quickly hid my face.

“Im asleep” I said jokingly.

“Ugh!” Eva groaned.

“Please y/n we’re having a pool day today.” Eva whined. I groaned, finally uncovering my face and looking at the time. Its 2pm, shit. I gotta fix my sleeping schedule bro. I got up and eva did a little dance indicating she was happy.

“Shut the fuck up” i giggled. I walked over to her and leaned against her as i was still tired.

“Get off of me, and go get ready dumbfuck” Eva said jokingly.

“Really? I can’t get some Eva cuddles after being rudely woken up?” I said.

“Nope, now go brush your teeth” Eva demanded and walked out the room.

Well damn. I walked over to the bathroom and did my daily routine. I go back out into my room and look out the window and see all the girls laughing and playing around in the pool. I put my swim trunks on and a sports bra with a shirt over. I walked downstairs and ate something really quick before going outside.

“Y/NNNN!!!” yelled all the girls.

“FUCKING FINALLY WE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU BAE NOW GET INN” Dev yelled.

“Yea yea im coming.” i responded. I took off my shirt revealing my abs. I admit I have pretty nice abs i worked hard for that shit.

“SHEEEESH Y/L/N you look MAD fine” Emma yelled over at me. I just laughed it off, i looked over at eva to see her staring at my body. Im not gonna lie, i’ve had a crush on eva since i’ve known her. I’ve known eva longer than all the girls.

“Haven’t your parents taught you that starings rude?” Eva blushed bright red and turned away. I laughed and joined everyone in the pool. I swim up to Eva and grab her by the waist.

“You good cudmore?” I said in her ear.

“U-uh y-yeah im fine, lets go with the girls” She was still bright red. We swam over to the girls and started conversation with them.

Time Skip

We were invited to a party and the JAH girls agreed to going. I was currently getting ready and put on my best outfit. I was planning on getting zooted tonight because why not?

I was waiting for the other girls to get ready and i see eva come down the stairs wearing a corset with a crop top and jeans. She looked hot as fuck.

“Close your mouth you might catch flies” Eva said with a smirk playing on her lips. I just turned away from her. The rest of the girls came down.

“Yall ready?” I asked. They all nodded and we went outside and decided to take annas range rover since she decided not to get drunk or anything.

Time Skip to when they arrive

I went up to the smoke room. They hotboxed the room and the blue led lights were on. I sat down with the group of people and this guy rolled a blunt and passed it to me.

“Thanks bro” i said and lit the blunt. I took a rip off the blunt and inhaled the smoke. The door opened and i see Eva walk over to me and sit down.