4

We were watching the view. The beautiful LA lights below us. As we sit at the Hollywood sign. Her back against my front. Music blasting through the speaker of my car which we were sitting on. The soft, cool breeze against our skin. I stroked her hair. She was staring out at the beautiful view. As I was watching a different view. I was looking at her. Admiring her beautiful face. Feeling her soft hair between my fingertips. Her head resting against my chest. I was falling harder and harder for her each day.

"The view is so beautiful" she said looking out at the LA lights.

"It really is" I said looking at her, instead of the view.

"You're not even looking at the view" she said chuckling looking at me.

"Well I'm looking at a better one." I said smiling.

"Ok mister simp" she remarked, laughing. I just laughed watching her.

"Shut the fuck up mister pimp." I replied. She turned to look at me again. We just stared for a few seconds.

"hi" I said.

"hey" she said back. I leaned in connecting our lips. Our lips moved in sync. After a few seconds I pulled back with a smile. We leaned our foreheads on each other.

"I love you so much Eva Cudmore" I told her kissing her lips yet again.

"I love you so much more y/n y/l/n" she whispered against my lips. I pulled her in closer to me. My arms going around her waist as her head rested on my chest. I left a kiss on her head.