3

TW: abuse, murder, blood
Eva cudmore

Blood. It was everywhere. My hands and shirt stained. The body of my father, lay there cold, unconscious, so still.

Let's go back real quick.

Earlier

"PLEASE STOP" I yelled as my father, punched me. Punch after punch. My body weak and bruised. The smell of alcohol radiating off of him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHORE" He yelled at me. I was so tired. Tired of him. Tired of having to take care of him when he doesn't give two fucks about me. I fucking hate him. I hate my dad.

Finally, he stopped. I stay still in my place not daring to move. I lay there on the ground. My body sore from the beating. I watch as my "dad" walks to his seat back on the couch, as soon as he put his head back he knocked out. Into a deep sleep.

I got up. I didn't know what I was doing. I walked over to the kitchen. It felt as if someone else was controlling me. I open the drawer, and pull out the kitchen knife. I approached my unconscious sleeping father. My lip quivers as I stared at him. Raising my hand with he knife in it. Suddenly, his eyes open.

"Y/n what the hell are you doing? PUT THAT KNIFE DOWN!" He demanded. I didn't listen.

"FUCK YOU ALL YOU EVER GAVE ME WAS A SHITTY LIFE" I confessed. Quickly pulling my hand back and sticking the knife right to his chest. His mouth dropped. He stared at me. Not one sound leaving his mouth. I repeated the action. Multiple times. It felt good for a moment. But then, I stopped.

End

So here we are

"Fuck."

"What did I just do?" I said to myself in disbelief. No no no no no. This can't be happening. I didn't mean to. I fell to the floor. Sobbing my heart out. I called the only person I knew I could trust.

"Hello?" The raspy voice asked over the phone.

"Eva I did something really bad. Like really really bad. I swear I didn't mean to. It just happened. Please come. Help me." I frantically said over the phone in a fast tone.

"Bub what's wrong? What happened?" She had asked.

"Please just come!" I cried out and hung up.

Time Skip

"We have to call someone y/n" she said terrified.

"but I'll get in trouble." I whispered, staring at his body on the floor stiff. She was about to pick up her phone to call the police. I grab her hand and stop her.

"Don't." I said.

another skip

We were outside, a huge hole dug up in the middle of this forest. Six foot hole. We dragged his body into the hole and dropped it in there. We shoveled the dirt onto his body until it looked like how it did before.

"I can't believe we just did that" Eva said.

"We can't let anyone find out Eva" I said.

This forest was far from our place we had to bury him somewhere no one would find him. We get back in our car, heading back home which was far away.

Soon, we arrived back home. I was tired. We both were we showered and cleaned everything making it look normal, like how it did before the incident. We cleaned all the dried up blood from the floor and our hands and threw our clothes in the washer.

I sat there staring at the spot I had murdered my father. Tears streaming down my face in disbelief at what just happened. Eva approached me.

"C'mon babe let's head to bed you need rest, we both do." She rubbed my back and lifted me off the ground dragging me to my bedroom. We passed his room.

I stared at the mess in his room as we passed by it. I'm guessing Eva noticed since she had closed the door to his room. Finally, we walked into my room and Eva helped me change into comfy clothes and tucked me into bed and slid in next to me.

"Are you ok y/n/n" she asked, I just shook my head no.

"You're gonna be ok babe go to sleep." She pushed my head onto her chest giving me head scratches which made me fall into a deep sleep.

"Thank you Eva" I said before drifting off.