2

Eva Cudmore

Wifey💍

Bub

y/n

y/l/n

BABYYYY

Yes love?

Please come over I want cuddles

Ofc beb leave ur window open

But you can use the door ?

Stfu that's boring 🙄

Whatever come quick
Read 12:34 am

I got up and grabbed my keys, grabbed a hoodie for Eva and went out the door and into my car.

Time skip

I climb up the tree next to Eva's window and climb through her window. I guess I wasn't watching my step and my foot flipped.

"Shit!" I yelled but not too loud. Eva came running to the window.

"Baby what the fuck are you ok??" She asked frantically. I found my footing and climbed in with the help of Eva.

"I'm fine bub don't worry" I chuckled a bit.

"You could've fell and broke something shut the fuck up" she said upset.

"Ok I'm sorry I'll use the door next time" I said to her holding her hands and pulling her into a hug. I picked her up and carried her to the bed carefully setting her on the bed and sliding in next to her. I faced her and we stared at each other.

"I can't believe you're all mine." I said while putting a few strands of her hair behind her ear. She smiled at me.

"I'm all yours bubby" she kissed my lips a few times and then nuzzled her head in my neck leaving light kisses there which she knew I loved.

"I love you so much, I can't wait to have a family with you." I said. Such young teenagers talking about having a family already? You might think. But I can't see myself with anyone else. I'm so in love with her. I want to be with her forever.

"I love you" she said, muffled because of her head in my chest.

We both fell into a slumber