1

"Remember what I told you?"

"No touching files."

"And no books. No matter how interesting they look you let your hands of them. They have disgusting images inside." Morgan opens his arms for Spencer to get him out of the jeep. "Besides it's confidential. Imagine you working for another government some day it will probably still be in there."

Morgan remembers the moment Spencer spoke first, he was around four years old, his legs laying on Morgan's while reading a book that Morgan doubted he was actually able to read and that he is just coping what Morgan is doing and then he pointed at the TV showing the press conference from earlier were he stands next to JJ.

"That's right, that's me."

"No it's not. It's a video of you. You are here."

"Excuse me?" He had accidentally said and Spencer just shrugged and went back to reading.

It followed him dragging him to his mother who laughed at Morgan before Spencer rolled his eyes and then tried to do it again but failed and they had to deal with another meltdown.

By now he can speak fluently on good days but often he can't and speaks through echolalia or his speech book.

He writes perfectly as well as doing math. He normally visits an advanced children program in the morning for two hours and then goes the rest of the day on a normal school while his mom works with the Local PD and in the afternoon he is with a nanny that loves him more than anything and it goes both ways.

If Morgan is in town he will stay over with him, if he isn't he will be with his mom who had been shot last night so Morgan rushed to the hospital with Spencer with him and she survived but is still unconscious. So Morgan decided against Spencer having to go to school and taking the boy with him.

"I want to work with you." He says wrapping his arms around Morgan's neck while Morgan grabs Spencer's backpack. "Will I meet your friends?"

"Yes, Buddy."

Spencer is now six years old and the very loved result of a one night stand and even though Spencer's Mother Madeline and Morgan get along perfectly as friends and parents they from the start never thought a relationship is something they want.

And for some reason he also never mentioned him to the team, the week Spencer was born he took sick days, when he comes in an hour to late because Spencer just wouldn't cooperate he pretends to have over slept.

The only team they ever came close to finding out was when Spencer had a high fever and Madeline had called him when she brought him to the hospital. He himself was on a case down in California and the other could tell the sudden change in his mood, always looking at his phone, being frustrated, jittery even until Hotch pulled him aside and asked what is wrong and he told him that someone close to them is hurt and in the hospital and he needs to go home. Hotch knew he never puts anything over the job so if he asks this it must be important and he let him go without further questions.

"My friend." He makes a motions to grab something to his backpack while Morgan locks the door of his car.

"What do you need?"

"Captain Tony" He says leaning down to the backpack. "Please"

"Inside okay?" Captain Tony is his stuff giraffe. He carries it everywhere and loses it occasionally causing Madeline as well as Morgan to have the exact same hidden multiple times after it was gone once for good and hell broke lose.

"Inside okay!" He says and leans down on his shoulder. Ever since he is a child he craves physical affection from his parents, he wants to be hold and cuddled and especially carried and Morgan can not say no to that.

What he finds difficult is that Spencer sometimes wants the opposite and when he accidentally then hugs or crowds him his screams are the worst. They teach him how to communicate this better but often he doesn't causing Morgan to often be more careful than he has to.

Inside he walks over to the front desk to get him a visitor badge. "And who are you?" The lady asks.

"My son. Spencer Field Morgan." They decided that he would have both of their last names.

"Alright little one here you go." She hands Spencer the badge who starts playing with it and Morgan walks over to security who looks at him even more confused.

"Who put you on babysitting duty?"

"I did. He is my son." He tells Jarett who has been working here for years. "Spencer show him your badge." Spencer hold it towards the man whith a proud smile who takes it reading the name out loud.

"Then have a first great day as Special Agent Spencer Field Morgan."