Chapter 5: Battle Trials

Second day of UA... and (Y/N) was already trying to bash his own head into his desk from boredom. It was regular classes, such as English, Mathematics and other boring things, well at least for the first half of the day. Then at noon lunch was to be had, with the pro hero Lunch Rush cooking.

At least in the afternoon, it got exciting.

???: "I AM..." The door burst open with All Might entering. "HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" He said, entering in the most abnormal way possible.

The class, minus Shouto and Bakugou started fanboying/fangirling over All Might being the one to teach them.

All Might: "FOUNDATIONAL HERO STUDIES! FOR THIS CLASS, WE'LL BE BUILDING UP YOUR HERO FOUNDATION THROUGH VARIOUS TRIALS!" He announced while flexing his muscles. "LET'S JUMP RIGHT IN WITH THIS!" He pulled out a card that read BATTLE. "THE TRIAL OF BATTLE!"

A lot of mixed reactions were being shown. Deku was worried, for his own safety, while Bakugou was grinning ear to ear with a toothy smile.

Bakugou: "Fight!"

Deku: "T-training."

All Might: "AND TO GO WITH YOUR FIRST BATTLE... WE'VE PREPARED THE GEAR WE HAD YOU SEND IN REQUESTS FOR TO MATCH YOUR QUIRKS!" He announced loudly as compartments emerged from the wall.

Everyone was psyched by the whole ordeal and immediately jumped for their cases, grabbing the ones labelled with their seat number, at last the only one that remained was number 21. (Y/N) grabbed his case, worried. Since he never sent in an application about a suit. Did Touya do it? Or maybe Toga?

All Might: "GET CHANGED AND WE'LL BE READY TO GO! EVERYONE GATHER AT GROUND BETA! THE GARB YOU BRING TO THE BATTLEFIELD IS VITALLY IMPORTANT, BOYS AND GIRLS!! AND DON'T FORGET! FROM HERE ON OUT, YOU'RE OFFICIALLY... HEROES!"

In the changing rooms, (Y/N) looked at his costume. Black and White, large fur coat that went down as far as Touya's leather jacket. Warm fuzzy black boots for extra warmth, fingerless gloves that were fuzzy on the inside. Mostly the white was the fuzz on the inside, however there were several white stripes on the jacket that traced from sleeve to sleeve, traversing behind the neck. The teen looked at himself in the mirror and felt like an absolute badass. Just before he left, he noticed something at the bottom of the case. A scarf/face mask and a note.

Hey, I designed this suit for you. Knowing you, you'd choose fashion over practicality. So, as to not insult you and your 'fashion', I blended practicality and fashion together to design this. It's warm so you don't freeze to death out there, and it looks cool too. I made the design ages ago when I wanted to be a hero, but changed a few things to better suit your needs. I just want you to think of me when you're out there doing hero things.
See ya when you get home Ice Pack.

-Big Bro

(Y/N) picked up the scarf and saw it was the exact same colour as his brother's scars. He wrapped it around his neck to make it snug and covered his mouth with it too.

The teen walked out into ground Beta and saw the rest of his class in their hero costumes. In seat order, Aoyama looked like he was a knight in shining armour, with a cape. Ashido was wearing skintight leopard onesie with a brown jacket, boots and gloves. Asui was also wearing something skintight, but it seemed more built for water, as she also had goggles and a few pouches. Iida looked like he was robocop. Uraraka looked like an astronaut, in a skintight suit. Ojiro just wore a simple gi. Kaminari was wearing a leather jacket and, basically looked punk. Kirishima was wearing... something nearly indescribable, it showed his manly abs and had a very thick cloth made to look like a torn shirt hanging over his bottom half, as well as black trousers. Koda's... was plain, yellow and red. Sato was also very basic with two variants of the colour yellow. Shoji was two variants of blue, having a face mask to cover his face, as he usually did. Jirou had nearly the same design as Kaminari. Sero looked like a tape dispenser. Tokoyami was wearing a dark cape with dark clothes underneath. Shouto was wearing complete white with ice covering his left side, only having a red... scanner thingy? Hagakure was wearing nothing but gloves and boots. Bakugou looked like a walking explosion. Deku... (Y/N) looked between Deku and All Might, tufts on the top of the head, white resembling a large smile... Deku was either trying to cosplay All Might, or was trying to be a rabbit. Mineta was just trying to look like a bowl of grapes. Yaoyorozu... was wearing extremely revealing clothes causing (Y/N) to blush and look away.