Chapter 8: The Days Off, Time with Toga and Dabi

(Y/N) learned, in the hospital, that school shut down until Monday. So as soon as he got home, the first thing he did... was hug Toga. Who cuddled him all day. Not letting go until (Y/N) began to cook.

Dabi finished his food and looked at his brother.

Dabi: "How does that blond kid know about Psycho Bitch?" He asked.

(Y/N): "Well... I was sitting alone at lunch, scrolling through some photos. I saw..." He pulled out his phone and showed the image of Toga nibbling his left ear. "This one... As it turns out Kaminari was behind me and saw it... He started asking questions, so I answered them."

Dabi: "What were the questions, and what did you answer with?"

(Y/N): "If she was my girlfriend. If she was my sister... I didn't get to answer either until he asked if she was both... I said no to all of them."

Dabi: "Psycho Bitch. Leave. I know the blond's kind I'm going to ask a question you shouldn't hear the answer to." Toga left with a few stomps. "Did he ask if you wanted to go out with her?" (Y/N) nodded. "What did you say?" Again, a nod.

(Y/N): "He also gave me advice... We're also best friends... He's also my go to guy, besides you, for help."

Dabi: "Does he know that we are villains?" He asked.

(Y/N): "What? No. Why would he, as far as he's concerned, we're a normal family." He said.

Dabi: "Okay then. Toga! Get in here!"

Toga rushed into the room at an incredibly fast speed. Tackling (Y/N) into a hug.

Toga: "You said my name?! Are you really Dabi?" She asked in fake suspicion.

Dabi: "We're going to an amusement park tomorrow. (Y/N), bring your pal." He showed a very familiar credit card. "I managed to steal this the other day from one of Endeavor's most trusted sidekicks. Y'know what... Fuck it, bring all of your friends, kid."

Toga: "Why stop at just your friends? Bring the whole class!" She squealed.

Dabi: "EXACTLY!" He started laughing like a maniac. "Seriously though... Name your entire class, I want to make sure there won't be anyone we know... from before our faked deaths."

(Y/N): "There's only one... You'll know when I say his name, but he's my... you know what... He most likely won't show up. He might, just to spite his father and get away." He said.

Toga was completely lost on the whole conversation.

The agreed time for the trip to the amusement park was 2:15pm. (Y/N) opened the class 1-A group chat.

<Group Chat>

Ice King: Hey guys, who wants to go to the amusement park tomorrow?

Small Might: Me! Me! Me!

Kirby's Cousin: I'll go

Pikachu: HECK YEAH!

Baby Shark: SURE THING BRO!

Pomeranian: STOP BLOWING UP MY PHONE WITH USELESS MESSAGES!!!

Let it go: No and no, everyone spam the chat.

The chat was spammed with yes and no and sometimes just random letters... mainly E or F.

<End of Group Chat>