chapter 1

"boy why are you wearing sunglasses? 😂 we're not even outside. weirdo 🤓" said Parker.

Chester awkwardly looked down, trying to avoid the bully. but it was no use.

Parker was the meanest bully of all 😡. he picked on anyone who was completely out of his league and who would also never be where he is. almost the whole school was Parker's friend.

Chester was the biggest dork of all 🤓. he never stood up for himself. he only had one real friend, Poncho. Poncho was his pet black fish.

                     (time skip like 2 weeks)

"boy you only got one friend and it's not even human 😂! it's a stupid fish."

"Poncho is not stupid 😡😡" Chester slammed his locker.

everyone looked surprised.

Parker walked over to him. "what did you say?"

"i said, Poncho is not stupid! 😡"

"wrong answer." Parker punched Chester and then pushed him into his locker and him in there. "let's see how Poncho likes that!"

everyone laughed.

                          (time skip 5 hours)

Chester was still in his locker.

suddenly, he heard a bang. he jumped.

"h-hello? who's there?"

a raspy demonic voice called out, "it's me, Poncho. i'm here to get you outta here."

Poncho unlocked Chester's locker and Chester stood up from the cramped little locker space.

"wow thanks, man. you really are a real one."

"eh it was no big deal. we've practiced this at home." Poncho shrugged it off.

Chester and Poncho walked home together.

"hey wait — how did you know my locker combination?" Chester asked.

"you put all your number passwords as 0000."

"oh"

"you really are  a real one Poncho:)"