chapter 2

the next day, Chester walked in the school doors. everyone was staring at him as if something was awaiting him. as he was getting closer to his locker, he saw Parker was already there.

"great" he scoffed under his breath.

"well well well. if it isn't the amazing Chester!" Parker teased.

Chester ignored him and continued to get his books from his locker.

he sensed a large body hovering above him.

he turned around and saw Parker. Parker leaned down to Chester to the point where their foreheads were almost touching.

he stayed like that for a solid 2 minutes, just looking into Chester's eyes. then he walked away.

Chester was left standing there, confused.

"if you ever somehow encounter a homosexual, become one with them" he could hear Poncho's words of wisdom in his head.

soon enough the bell rang and everyone scurried to class.

                     (time skip after school)

Chester was walking home when he heard laughter from behind him.

"yeah i heard he lives in a bird's nest 😂"

he recognized Parker's voice.

"hey wait guys guys guys, wanna make a bet?" said one of Parker's friends.

"okay so i bet....."

Chester started to speed walk to avoid their little "bet" that was probably about him. their voices got quieter as he was getting farther away from them. he didn't catch what their were betting on, but he was a little curious. he soon arrived at his home, sweet home. (which was not a bird's nest by the way)

                         (Parker's POV🙊)

my parents abandoned me in a jungle to a family of gorillas. they always tried to protect me in any way they could. my gorilla mother loved me until her last breath. i needed revenge. those bastards took away the only love i would ever have. i ran away from the jungle and started a new life. i was a bad boy. everyone was scared to even talk to me, including the teachers. i learned to cool my temper, and eventually warm up to some people.

me and my friends were following Chester home.

(oh by the way, Chester is a complete nerd and a wuss puss who can't even stick up for himself until it comes to his stupid fish.
he has no friends. he used to, until i got here. everyone was afraid to be friends with him after i had threatened them all. of course, i would never do anything to them if they were his friend. i really didn't care. i just liked seeing people terrified of me.)

"yeah i heard he lives in a bird's nest" i squabbled, trying to get Chester to notice.

then suddenly, one of my friends say, "hey wait guys guys guys, wanna make a bet?"

his voice got quieter and i noticed Chester started to walk faster.

"hw about we all pitch in and each bet a hundred dollars that Chester is a homosexual. who's with me?"

"bro what 😂😂"

"that's stupid"

"are you serious?"

all my friends continued to disagree and comment on how stupid that bet was.

i hesitated.

"i'm definitely not on your side"

"no way"

"there's like a 00.1% chance so no"

"Parker? are you with me?" he seemed desperate.

"yeah! he probably is a gay!" i joined.

"woah wait what"

"you're actually doing it, Parker?"

"wow"

they all seemed surprised.

"hah!" my friend laughed. "be prepared, we're about to receive $300. BOZOS 🤣🤣"

there was no way i was gonna lose this bet.

i am going to do anything and everything i have to do to make that loser a homosexual.