RANT

Hey guys. It's one of these again, I know. I sighed too. Before I dive right into my wonderful and delightful rant, I'd like to thank each and every one of you guys for the success on this story and Cruel Bind even though it only has three chapters up. You guys have absolutely no idea how much it means to me and when this went past 50k I wanted to cry. It just means so much to me guys.

Now, onto the delightful and splendid rant.

This is about Theo's face claim. WHY is it always about face claims when it comes to me? What wrong thing have I done in my life? First it was Astrid, then Cedric, then Oliver, then Sevvy, then Norma, and now Theo? I honestly think I was some alien or mass murdereress in my past life.

I will not change Theodore Nott's face claim, no matter how rude you can get. Just because Lorenzo is the only Theo you know, doesn't mean it applies to me. Secondly, you honestly can imagine Theo as whoever you like. Simon is just the way I see Theo cause in all honesty, he's got that perfect, vampire-y, godlike appearance I imagine Theodore to have. Plus Simon looks dumb, no offense. And I imagine Theo as a very good looking guy but dumb as well. Personally, Lorenzo is hot and all but I don't like him that much. You can attack me, but that's how I feel.

And I know Elizabeth's face claim is young and Robert is like super old but hush hush, it will be revealed as to why in Cruel Bind and why Theo is actually using El... Oops spoiler, sorry😂

Total random question though, should Elena end up with someone else? cause you'll see what happens to Theo and Vega

N E WAY, THANK U SM!!

💥🧡🧡🧡💥🧡🧡🧡💥
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
💥🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💥
💥💥🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💥💥
💥💥💥🧡🧡🧡💥💥💥
💥💥💥💥🧡💥💥💥💥

weird random heart I made 🙃

Also, not asking for much and honestly, I never do these, but can you maybe check out my new sam wilson and Bucky fanfics?

Sam has a stupid, Russian non human fiancé and if that doesn't set you running towards the book, I dunno what will.

And Bucky got himself a goddess of witchcraft. What else are you asking for??

Jk😂you don't actually have to do that, but i mean like, she's not HUMAN and she's DUMB🤧