𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 - 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨

Playlist of the day:

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Despite the weight of their thoughts from the day, the teen had managed to fall asleep late, or early depending on perspective, that night somewhere between one and three after hours of pacing. After awakening curled up on the floor in a way akin to a small child, a bit of curiosity plagued them. The small boxy digital clock that sat on the nightstand beside the unused mattress read 7:28 as Stray stood and rummaged through the dresser drawers for a loose flannel, they had remembered seeing the day before. They pulled it over their t-shirt and the sweats from the day before, still hardly held above their hips by the will of the knotted waistband. The headphones had been set down on the floor besides where they were laying down at some point the earlier night and despite a bit of hesitance, Stray once again pulled them up to hug their neck and ventured quietly outside the dim room.
     The hallways were quiet for the most part in that area of the building, only distant noise from another building connected through a larger arched hallway. Classes must have already started for the UA students seeing as though the halls were empty and the stirring was coming from inside the designated classrooms. The wolf wandered a bit, unbothered at first by the students' chattering from beyond the doors marked in big blocky red letters.
    One of the classroom doors opened behind them and the wolf heard a rough voice shout something at them, footsteps coming close much too hurried for comfort. They turned to look over their shoulder, having to react within the same motion to avoid a loud compact combustion in the palm of a student. They ducked swiftly, allowing the boy's hand to launch forward as they grabbed the area where his arm met his torso.
    It was a rush of quickly brought on adrenaline, but while their movements weren't as precise, nor steady as usual. Within the same movement, the wolf had the boy pushed flat into the cold floor of the hallway, his explosion driven to the side. There were more footsteps behind the two before a familiar cloth wrapped much too tight around Stray's torso and arms. But the boy whose rough voice swore incoherently wasn't left untouched either as he too was wrapped in the other end of the grey bindings.
    Both teens, looked up to the eyes of Eraserhead. His hair floating upwards in activation of his quirk on the angry student who now seemed to be reluctantly quiet, though the same could not be said for Stray who was growling towards the hero in frustration. They had managed to stand up before the bindings got too tight, but the blond student has held still on the floor. 
    "That's enough." Eraserhead grumbled harshly, his eyes moving from Stray to his own student and then back again to the wolf. Their growls quieted a bit as they glared back into the eyes of the hero. But the tense moment was halted as Eraserhead blinked and his hair fell back around his neck. The capture weapon in his grasp loosened around the UA student and released the blond.
   The exhaustion returned to his eyes as Stray's growls never ceased and the student stood up from the floor, his movements stiff with aggravation. "Bakugou. Go sit down." and he did, however anger-filled his momentary glare towards the antihero was.
  Hearing the name, Stray recalled the boy's quirk. 'Katsuki Bakugou. Quirk: Explosion.'
  Now Eraserhead's gaze fell back onto the villain who still stood immobile in his capture weapon.
"What is it," The hero grumbled, loosening the bindings slightly, but not quite releasing them. The wolf squirmed a bit inside the cloth, seemingly growing more aggravated by the second.
  "I can't stay in there all day." Stray's growls finally quieted to a halt, the sounds of the students inside the classroom quieted too, as if they were listening.
  The hero didn't seem fazed, simply his expression was unreadable and after a moment, he nodded and brought the capture weapon back to rest on his shoulders. Eraserhead didn't say a word, but he made a small beckoning motion and walked back into the classroom, the door left open behind him. The masked teen cautiously stood, watching the door for a moment. But they entered shortly after him, met with the eyes of many hero students.
  Some looked to their teacher for a clarification that they would not yet receive, and the gaze of others never left Stray as he wandered quietly to the back of the classroom. A tall blue shelving unit stood against the wall and in a quick movement, the masked teenager jumped on top of it and sat down.
  Eraserhead, watching from the front of the classroom, continued his lecture as if nothing had happened.
      This continued for almost an hour: the lecture, the subtle side eyes, not so subtle whispers, annoyed grumbling from the hero under his breath every so often. But Stray found themself sitting quietly on top of the shelf, as if watching over the classroom. They sat against the walls that hugged the sides of the cabinet and their tail wrapped around themself as the hour passed.      But eventually their uncharacteristically calm demeanor was rudely disrupted by a blaring bell from an overhead speaker. Students all collectively seemed to sigh and begin to murmur among themselves. The masked wolf on the cabinet took this, as well as the fact that the hero tied off his lecture, as a sign that Eraserhead's time with the students had come to an end for the time being.
   The students grabbed their things and rushed to the walls, out of which sliding shelves opened to allow each student to grab their respective blue uniforms. Many glanced back at the antihero sitting atop the shelf before rushing out of the classroom in an almost rehearsed manner.
   The last student out, a broad blond boy with a large tail, gave a small smile to Eraserhead before shutting the large classroom door behind himself.

   Eraserhead dragged a black crossbody messenger bag up from behind the wooden podium, grabbing a folder out of it before setting it back down. He sat down on the floor against the front wall of the classroom and opened the folder to begin flipping through a small stack of papers. 
   Stray didn't have to observe his actions for very long before it became apparent, he must have been grading or something along those lines.
    Over the top of the folder, Eraserhead's tired eyes met the gaze of the antihero who was peering down at him for a moment. "I don't imagine staying in here is going to be very eventful for you..." He muttered. His words were met with a quiet huff from behind the mask of the wolf. Stray curled up on top of the shelf, now facing the wall, in a way akin to a cat. But Eraserhead didn't care to disturb them any further and returned his attention to the papers in his lap.