𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣

Playlist of the day-

Enjoy =]
[

Sorry for the short chapter. It was just a brief settup for the next chapter]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    A quiet thud woke the sleeping wolf as Eraserhead set down a small container that gave off a bit of heat to the desk around it. They groggily lifted their head and Eraser looked down at them calmly, tapping the lid of the container a couple times. "Eat." He muttered and the teen sat up , arching their back as they stretched. Eraserhead walked back behind his podium and pulled out his usual yellow sleeping bag.
   As soon as Stray took took the lid off, the smell woke them up. They slid the container towards thenself reluctantly and took their mask off for the first time in front of the hero, holding the container in their lap with their legs crossed beneath them. They muttered something to themself before starting to eat with repeated hesitant bites, which, if Eraserhead thought about it, might be part of a bigger issue and he subtly watched them from where he laid.
    The wolf ate slowly as the food burnt a film onto their tongue and the roof of their mouth. Eraserhead said nothing at the moment, but there was an anticipatory tension surrounding him as if he was waiting a moment to speak.
   Finally as Stray slowed their bites and the slight back and forth motion of their tail continued, the hero looked up from the floor and spoke quietly. "Nezu is putting you in counseling to help with the transition to UA. I'll let you know when your sessions are, starting next week." The movement of Stray's tail slowed and their ears lowered, but they said nothing against it. After all, this would just be another manipulative game to play with some unlucky therapist who doesn't get paid enough to care. "Whatever." The teen muttered before a final bite, pushing the container back onto the desk away from themself and quickly putting their mask back on.
  Half the food was still left when the hero got up to come collect the container. It wasn't clear whether the villain had ceased to eat out of an irrational stubbornness in response to the information that they were being put in therapy, or for other reasons. But either way they were clearly done eating and Eraserhead knew well enough that for now Stray was too stubborn to listen to any hypothetical appeals to get them to finish the food.
   There were still a couple more classes before the academic day ended so Stray had to eventually drag themself from where they sat while Eraserhead stood with the container in hand. The hero was silent as he seemed to be in thought and the teenager didn't think this was all that weird so he didn't feel forced to say anything to them as the classroom door slid shut behind them and the click of the latch sounded.
   Now that he was left alone in the dim classroom, he walked back to put the food under the podium and sat down on top of his sleeping bag against the wall. Eraserhead pulled his phone from his pocket and put in the password. A dialed number already typed in was on the screen from earlier, but it had never been called. He glanced up at the classroom door and then back down at the screen of the device in his palm.