𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝙊𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙊𝙬𝙣

Playlist of the day-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Almost an hour had passed. Eraserhead sat with his phone in his lap, typing out a response within a conversation being had with Vlad King; asking that he request an update from the company that UA had been in contact with to provide Stray with a counselor.
  Stray, who was curled up on the bed, so still one night think they were asleep. But Eraserhead could hear the uneven parts of their breathing and knew they were still awake. They moved a bit and their breath shuddered, which was more than they had done for the past hour. So Eraserhead calmly sent the message and turned his phone off, turning to look at Stray up on the mattress.
  "Alive?" And they nodded, unfurling a bit, which was a start. "Bakugou?" They nodded again, only after a moment of hesitance.
  Eraserhead could still see that Stray's eyes were hollow, but they were at least relatively there. Eraserhead returned the nod and sighed quietly. "I'm sorry, Stray" The teen looked down at the floor wordlessly and the hero pulled himself back up onto the bed a foot or so away from Stray, his full attention being given to them. "I should have at least told you what was going on, even if you didn't have a say in the matter."
  This time Stray was the one to sigh as they finally spoke. "Why." their words trailed off. It was a bit accusatory, but more genuinely and utterly lost. As if it were the farthest stretch of the mind on Earth to even begin to conceptualize why Eraserhead may have chosen to legally take custody of them.
   "When you graduate, you won't be provided for as a student. This whole situation is already a big adjustment. I don't want you to have another thing that we throw you into that you're not adequately prepared for." Eraserhead spoke quietly in attempt to rationally explain this. "Just like any other kid, you shouldn't have to worry about taking care of yourself on your own: Legally, financially, mentally.."
  When Stray didn't respond for a while, Eraserhead thought they may have once again mentally retreated to the back of their mind as he noticed they often do. But they gave a small sigh after a while and that was better than nothing.
  The next step, rationally, would be to look at and properly tend to their injuries. But Stray was still Stray and even Eraserhead knew it was unrealistic to try to get them to let him help. So the best thing he could do wasn't Stray rest until they either sought out help or, more realistically, were able to heal on their own. "Are you okay here?" He started to stand--having a list of places in his mind that he needed to go, but he wouldn't leave until he was sure Stray would be alright on their own.
  The teen nodded and curled in on the pillow in their grasp once again, so Eraserhead walked out with a final glance back at Stray and quickly began to head downstairs.
   Bakugou was now far past a final strike.