01

it was cold, unusually cold.

you remember being woken up by the crisp wind that kissed your skin that morning, different to the normal weather in liyue harbor. why was it so chilly? perhaps you left the windows open last night, but that rarely happened since you were cautious of your surroundings and made sure to lock everything before going to sleep.

you hesitated, but you slowly lifted your eyelids and adjusted your vision from the light blinding you that was coming from outside. once you fully opened your eyes, you quickly checked the window to see if your  hunch was right.

however, you couldn't have been more wrong.

this wasn't your room. heck, this wasn't even your own house. the interior looked completely different from the one you had. you also noticed that outside was a clear view of wangshu inn, you knew because of the familiar yellow leaves that fell from above.

your eyes widen, suddenly feeling a wave of panic. you sat up from the comfy bed you were just laying at, only now realizing that you were naked underneath the sheets.

you gulped, fearing what might have happened the night before. you brought the sheets back up your bare chest to cover it and tried to reminisce what happened last night.

you couldn't remember much even after the hard thinking you did. you brought your hand down the bed when you felt something met your fingers. you glanced at the other side of the bed, almost yelping in surprise when you saw who was beside you.

there, was a man who you didn't know the name of, sleeping with his bare chest out in the open. he had messy ginger hair  that matched his thick brows. an earring was dangling from his left ear, which was the side you were at.

your cheeks heated at the realization. you've done it now [Y/N], you thought.

fortunately for you, the man was still asleep. his mouth slightly hung open, his eyelash remained unmoved. you wanted to leave before he woke up, to prevent any awkward greeting from happening.

you mentally cursed yourself before standing up and picking your clothes that was sprawled on the floor. you saw that his were there too, scattered like yours. you didn't want to believe that you actually slept with that man, but the evidence was all there.

once you've picked up your clothes you tip toed to the bathroom and closed the door. there was a mirror at the sink, so you stared at your features before you got dressed.

numerous hickeys were imprinted on your neck going down to your chest, some bruises on your hips that marked his fingers were also seen. your hair was messy and all tangled up, one that you thought was not an eye catching sight to wake up to.

you shook your head before your imagination could get ahead of you. "i gotta go before he wakes up..." you muttered and took a quick shower before getting dressed.

you slowly opened the door to the bathroom, peeking to check if you had woken the him up. thankfully, he was in the same position you had left him.

you sighed and got out of the room where you had both stayed at the night before, closing it lightly to prevent him from waking up.

unbeknownst to you, the ginger haired man was awake the whole time. he rose his head up, resting it to his palm and smirked. "that wasn't so kind of you, princess."

°

when you went down the stairs to exit the inn, you were met by verr goldet. she was a regular customer at your job, so naturally she went by to greet you. after a couple of pleads telling her to keep her mouth shut from ever seeing you there, you left the inn and went back to liyue harbor where ying'er was probably waiting for you.