07

art by eriimyon on Twitter

∆ smut warning ∆

it all happened too quickly. one thing he was suddenly kissing you, the next his hands were trailing up your chest to take off your clothes.

you felt heat all over your body, the effect of the alcohol affecting both of you slowly. you could taste the flavor of the fire water in his tongue, which explored your mouth making you let out a small moan

"ngh..." you felt childe smirk as you did so. your hands went up to his shirt, unbuttoning it while he undid yours.

"hopefully you know what you're doing this time, won't you?" he pulled away for a while, remembering what you said on the boat before.

"shut up." you said and pulled him back in, his shirt fully undone revealing his toned chest. one of your hands trailed down his torso, feeling some of the scars he had.

you heard him grunt as he felt the heat of your palm, sending goosebumps throughout his body. "hold on," he said, standing up from the couch.

he motioned for you to do the same so you did, "jump." he said.

you bit your lip, taking your top off completely before jumping onto him and wrapping your legs around him. "let's take this somewhere more private, shall we?"

you rolled your eyes before connecting your lips with his again, your arms snaking onto his shoulders. the kiss was rough, filled with lust and hunger. you both wanted something more, it was clear that you barely had enough.

childe carefully walked to the bedroom without breaking the kiss you both shared. his hands groped your ass, giving it a light squeeze to support you.

you knew you made it to the bedroom when he opened the door, then placing you down the bed with him ontop of you. you pulled away from the lack of air soon after.

"fuck." he grunts. "now, how 'bout we do something more fun?"

he got off of you and grabbed something from the bedside table. you sat up, curious as to what it was. "turn around." he said when he came back with something in his hand.

"what? why?"

"you don't want me to spoil the fun now don't you?" he smirked.

you obeyed for once and turned your back to him. suddenly, he grabs both of your arms and placed it behind your back. "hey!"

"shh," he cooed, tying your arms tightly with some sort of rope. "so you'll know who's in charge." he kissed your shoulders, his hot breath hitting your skin.

"you piece of shit." you cussed, trying to get off. "let me go."

"uh-uh." he shook his head. "not unless you went down there and do as i say, princess." he points at the ground.

you clicked your tongue in annoyance. why was he still annoying even in bed? despite all this, you couldn't deny the hot feeling seeping through your core. were you seriously getting turned on by this?

yet again, you obeyed childe. you went down the floor as he faces you, his legs spread open almost as if inviting you in. "do as your master says, [Y/N]. unless you want to be stuck like that all day."

you made a mental note to get your revenge later. "you're such a dick."

"well? what are you waiting for?"

you knew what he wanted, so you made a plan to tease him a little. "as you wish, master childe."

you scooted towards him as you kneeled, his legs opening before you. since your hands were tied up, you could only unzip his pants with your mouth. you placed your mouth towards his crotch area, feeling his buldge hardening when you had contact with it.