Marriage?!

Eunji's (your) P.O.V

Hearing the tip tap of raindrops is one the most relaxing thing. Heading back home after doing the grocery shopping, I was totally exhausted.

I reached home and went inside my house. Not very big nor too small just a simple house is enough for me. Having money doesn't mean you just throw it on unnecessary things! I headed to my room and had a quick shower. The first thing I did after the shower was to call my secretary.

Eunji-"Hello, Jennie I'm gonna meet my parents so manage the company for 2 days," I said.

Jennie-"Okay," she replied. And I hung the call.

Before I can do anything further, I got a call from my father.

Eunji-"Hello, appa!" I said joyfully.

Mr.Park-"Eunji we need to meet. I'm coming tomorrow to your place," he stated in a quite serious tone.

Eunji-"Oh, okay." He hung the call.

"What's so urgent that appa wants to meet up so early." I thought and went to my beauty sleep.

-Time skip to morning-

I was about to get the prize of the best writer globally, but then I heard the loud voices on my doorbell. I opened my eyes and then I realized it was just a dream but the doorbell wasn't. I rushed downstairs and opened the door. There I saw my mother who was giving her warmest smile and my father, who was glaring at me. Without any further process, he came inside, followed by my mother.

Mr.Park-"What is the time Eunji?" I got confused and looked behind at my wall clock.

Eunji-"It's....10!!"

Mr.Park-"Yes! and you are still sleeping. Where are your manners, your routine-"

Eunji-"Appa! It's Sunday. What was the thing you wanted to discuss?"

Mr.Park-"First go and get fresh!"

I rushed upstairs as curiosity was eating me up.

Eunji-"Now tell me, what is it?"

Mr.Park-"My child, I won't rotate the topic."

"What is it???" I thought.

Mr.Park-"I want you to get married"

Eunji-"Oh that.....WAIT, WHAT?!"

Mr.Park-"Mind your voice!"

Eunji-"But I can't get married"

Mr.Park-"You have to get married! You are already 25 and you also don't have a boyfriend. And remember, when you graduated I said something to you."

"Find a guy who loves with all his heart and if you can't, I'll make you marry the man of my choice", he said back then.

Mr.Park-"And you gladly accepted my offer too"

Eunji-"And who said I don't have a boyfriend." His eyes widened as I said this.

Mr.Park-"Okay, I want to meet him. Today in the evening come to the XXX cafe."

Eunji-"M-meet him...t-today?"

Mr.Park-"Yes, any problem."

Eunji-"No"

Mr.Park-"Great. Then I'll be going, after all, I'm very curious to meet my soon-to-be, son-in-law." he said slightly smirking.

"Gosh!!!!! What am I gonna do now?!" I thought. After that, they went back.

"Wait, I have a plan," I said smirking.

Eunji-"Hello, please come to my house. I know you are busy but please."

???-"Okay"

-Time Skip-

Eunji-"Kookie!!!" I jumped on him and hugged him, more like a koala which he also hugged me back.

Jungkook-"Yeah yeah, you are very heavy!"

Eunji-"Come on, last time when we met, you said that I'm getting very pale, I should take care of myself!"

Jungkook-"Yes! You should take care of yourself love"

Eunji-"Yah! stop flirting."

Jungkook-"ok ok"

Eunji-"So let's talk about the thing I called you tell about."
Then I told him everything that happened previously.

Jungkook-"Wait, I'm not gonna do this."

Eunji-"You have to. Am I not your bestie."

Jungkook-"Gosh Eunji. Okay, but don't blame me if something happens."

Eunji-"I won't I promise!"

-Next Part will be out soon-