It's just a contract marriage.

Things changed...

After graduation, Taehyung took over his fathers company and became the CEO. Whereas Eunji started writing since a very young age and with the help of her aunt, the book was published. Till a year everything was simple but suddenly her book rose in the market and was eventually seen in many famous libraries. Soon after graduation, she set up her own publishing company and gave opportunity to many young writers. And after a good 2 years, she again moved back to South Korea, in intention to be with her family. The profit of her company was also going very well. Everything was again normal in her life.

-Back to present-
Eunji (your) P.O.V   (It would be good if you'll read this while listening to the above music)

Taehyung........
His eyes.....I want to stare them all day long..
His smile.....I want to be reason of it..
His hair.....I want my hands to go through it..
His face.....I want to see it all day long..
His lips.....I want to touch it, feel it..
His arms.....I want to be in it..
I have to except the fact that I....Missed him.

Those sleepless nights without you..I missed being surrounded by you..I missed your silly possessiveness..You correcting me every now and then..Why did you do this to me? Why did you went against me when I needed you the most? Why did you make me hate you? Taehyung-ahh..I love you and always love you only you but the situations aren't letting me to..

Why? WHY!? Even after so many years are you still in love with him Eunji? Why!?? I fucking hate myself for loving you so mad. I feel happiness and sadness both in you Taehyung-ahh. Please I don't want this feeling again. NO!!

Mr.Park- "Eunji-ahh, what are you doing, standing there? Come on sit here."

He is back. He going to be my husband. NO WAY!! I have to do something, I can't marry him. I can't forgive him easily, but....I do still love him. Aish Eunji! You can't forgive him!!

Eunji- "Yeah dad, coming." He looked at me again, smiling.

Aish! This human always takes my poor heart!! Yeah you alien stop smiling!

Mr.Park- "So, I know that you know him. Isn't it?"

Eunji- "Yeah, I know him very well." I said looking at his hands. Not daring to be in eye contact.

Taehyung- "So once again I'll introduce myself. My name is Kim Taehyung, CEO of 'Kim enterprises' which is one of the best company in South Korea." He said looking  at me, still smiling.

Eunji- "My name is Park Eunji, CEO of 'The  PARK's' and a well known author too." I said boldly.

Mr.Park- "So I will come straight to the point. Eunji, you'r gonna get married to him." I nodded at his statement which let a big smile occur on both of the men's face.

Eunji- "I agree but dad can you let me and Tae talk for sometime in personal."

Mr.Park- "Sure, you both can go and talk in my bedroom." As he said we left to the bedroom.

We entered the room and sat on the bed. There was an awkward silence for a few minutes, until he thought to break it.

Taehyung- "Eunji-ahh, I'm sorry for what happened back then." He said looking down, trying to reach my hand but before that I folded my hand, preventing him to touch me.

Eunji- "Look Taehyung, I don't want to talk about our past anymore, it's useless. We should focus on our present of getting married."

Taehyung- "You mean we are really getting married?!" He said jumping around the room.

Eunji- "But..." He suddenly stopped jumping and sat down.

Taehyung- "But what!" He said seriously.

Eunji- "It's just a contract marriage."

-Next part would be out soon-